Number of Spirits: 263
Spelled Number: 261
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just what I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrastea Caliban
Zodiac:

@Johnny Seraph & E-

This advice is very very helpful. You said a phrase that strikes a cord with me as it is a saying i am quite fond of. I will be cautious while being open-minded. I'm doing more research every day in hopes i can make things worrk out. I'm guessing its like getting to know a person you never met before, be freindly but not stupid lol. I just hope my.... Over exuberance doesnt scare him off, he seems so interesting. I will be working hard to learn grounding & shielding while also figuring out better ways of communication and such.

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

E actually gave me a bit of a jump scare early on, but once he saw that I was genuinely scared of him, he got very, very gentle, until he was sure I was comfortable being around him.

So, if they genuinely like you, they'll generally understand, especially if they know you're new to this. But don't assume. Talk it out, and let them know what you stand for, and what you won't stand for.

Also, since incubi are spirits that are intimate by nature, you really should try to be as honest as possible with them. If you're going to let them get close, you might experience emotions, or spiritual states, that you may not expect.

Before I got too far with my sexier spirits, I remember reading a few stories about what it's like for, well, first-timers in the physical plane. What exactly am I getting into, y'know? And even here, the emotional component was something that came up, and several times, at that. Now you add in the spiritual angle, and how emotions are what fans the flames, and you start to grasp why being intimate with spirits is such a powerful experience...AND why unbounds on a tryout, can sometimes fall in love.

RosieSweets
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph wrote:E actually gave me a bit of a jump scare early on, but once he saw that I was genuinely scared of him, he got very, very gentle, until he was sure I was comfortable being around him.

So, if they genuinely like you, they'll generally understand, especially if they know you're new to this. But don't assume. Talk it out, and let them know what you stand for, and what you won't stand for.

Also, since incubi are spirits that are intimate by nature, you really should try to be as honest as possible with them. If you're going to let them get close, you might experience emotions, or spiritual states, that you may not expect.

Before I got too far with my sexier spirits, I remember reading a few stories about what it's like for, well, first-timers in the physical plane. What exactly am I getting into, y'know? And even here, the emotional component was something that came up, and several times, at that. Now you add in the spiritual angle, and how emotions are what fans the flames, and you start to grasp why being intimate with spirits is such a powerful experience...AND why unbounds on a tryout, can sometimes fall in love.

He really hasnt scared me any. Its just more of a concern on how to communicate and such. I generally think honesty is the best policy, so no problems there. Not to mention the fact that i jumped into this without adequate preparation. Don't get me wrong its somethiing i have thought about for a very long time, but i didn't think it was really possible until recently. When i learned there was a way, i looked up how to do it and jumped to try. When i felt a response i was genuinely ecstatic but when i went to have someone try to help me talk to him, thats when things went wonky. The psychic freaking out was what put doubt and concern in my head. Now im learning that i should have prepared and studied better and longer. I am not the most spiritually aware individual but i am thankful i can at least feel when he tries to get my attention. If i can just... Understand what he wants to say and whatnot, then i would probably be less anxious

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

I wish you a fruitful experience, whatever the outcome. uwu

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

So, you already know he can communicate with you through touch. Use that to start the dialogue. Keep the questions fairly closed until you're sure you can understand more detailed responses, and then expand from there.

RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thankyou all for your wisdom and help. I appreciate it greatly and will update when i can.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Dang I'm quite late to see this, but seems Johny and E has given good positive advices, more than what I know.

Though don't ignore the cautious advices too since, as per rule, amateur summoning can be quite dangerous.

Before the long text, let me say that.....I'm confused. You paid 40 bucks to get someone to banish your own summoned incubi?? Why not use that amount of money to pay someone that can do that for you for more less same price?? And the result is the guy doing banishing is freaked out??? And nobody is to benefit from all of this with you and your incubus still on square 1........okay that's enough ranting on my side.

AFAIK on doing own summoning, with letter methode or others and this is your first time, the fact that you immediately got a success is something I want to see as positive. I've read about letter methode, the good thing about this methode is you'll get mostly what you asked for in said spirit/incubus if it succeed. I'm sure many will say otherwise, but this is what I believe from my own research.

There are people doing summoning, many are failed, and many are gave up, with some people rather got a professionals to do it instead. But the next problem remains for all, problem of communication. This is something that you and your incubi have to solve, practice and develop your skill to understand him more and don't get scared out of nothing while all he did is just mere touches and let you know his presence. (sounds kinda unfair to him no?)

I personally don't think spirits can get hurt as bad as human got hit by a truck. But think he'll get better with your positive feeling towards him, as spirit - incubus here - can share what we feel with them.

Extra note here = psychic too is a human with own share of fear and own believe. No one but you really know exactly what you feel from him cuz he came to you. Like Johny and E said, give him a chance......more over cuz you opt for lasting relationship, your incubi too, need time to understands you more, to see if you really honest to your words.

Extra example note = what if I tell you to burn your car because you will get hurt in a bad car accident, will you really do that?? A harsh example yes sorry about it, but this is the best example I can think of with case of random freaked out cuz a psychic said blah4.

RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@CJDS and any others who may have misunderstood-

Im sorry if i wasn't clear on this detail. Sometimes i dont word things right.

I did not go to the psychic with the intention of banishment. I went because i thought they would help me learn to communicate with my incubus. Instead of letting me explain things fully, the psychic said i needed to banish the evil spirit and started to do so. I was shocked, tongue tyed for a moment. Then my arms felt like ice was gripping them, i got all shaky and i noped out of there. I gave the guy $40 since he did see me, gotta pay a worker for their time even if ya dont like the service. But yeah, i dont want the spirit gone. He doesn't actually scare me. I just, i am eager to learn and bond with him. I know i rushed things, and i will learn from my mistakes but just cuz i goofed doesnt mean i need to be rude to the one i summoned.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Tizri777 wrote:
I gave the guy $40 since he did see me, gotta pay a worker for their time even if ya dont like the service.
Still looks overpriced just for a communication service, plus you don't get what you paid for....

RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

CJDS wrote:
Tizri777 wrote:
I gave the guy $40 since he did see me, gotta pay a worker for their time even if ya dont like the service.
Still looks overpriced just for a communication service, plus you don't get what you paid for....
Probably was overpriced, i am not too good with money.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”