norsewarlock

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Immommica
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Looking at dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver

I purchased a ring and received an orb instead. I contacted him on Sept 1 and have yet to hear back from him. I have contacted PayPal and Bonanza both for help. They have yet to hear from him as well.

Immommica
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Looking at dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver

Hi all,

I must humbly apologize and beg Gallan’s forgiveness. This was my error. The orb was a gift from him, (feeling very undeserved at this point). The ring had fallen out and was located by my daughter.
I am truly sorry for all the heartache and misery I have caused you Gallan.

IndianDarkLord
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

I was browsing through his site in bonanza and his own site https://www.norsewarlock.com/
it seems like he had just changed the name of the spirit and rest of the description are same and there is a huge price difference.
This looks like a redflag for me what is your opinion on this

https://www.norsewarlock.com/royal-vamp ... ction-sex/

https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Count- ... /438897230

Please share your feedback as many listings are like this

Celestial11
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

IndianDarkLord wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:52 pm I was browsing through his site in bonanza and his own site https://www.norsewarlock.com/
it seems like he had just changed the name of the spirit and rest of the description are same and there is a huge price difference.
This looks like a redflag for me what is your opinion on this

https://www.norsewarlock.com/royal-vamp ... ction-sex/

https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Count- ... /438897230

Please share your feedback as many listings are like this
Wow I don’t know how to feel about it right now...but not well.
About 2 weeks ago I adopted a baby dragon from Gallan (from his site). As I can’t see/hear/feel my spirits I’m unable to tell if she is with me. And I just saw on bonanza the exact same listing ,same description, picture, different name. Does my dragon have a twin sister?
I really hope there is a simple explanation to all these similar listings but I agree it looks highly suspicious at first sight....

MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

I have dealt with many Sellers he is one of them does that a lot with description and price I only have dealt with him once I got a Vampire don’t feel nothing at all Some sellers will just give you Vessel With Energy and a lot descriptions people definitely fall for that and later on it’s Empty vessel I only deal with one seller that I have been dealing for some time and I have tested there Spirts.. this is my own personal experience we all have ours own experience with sellers please keep that in mind !

IndianDarkLord
new here
new here

I think we should simply write to him and ask him to explain this discrepancy, I don't think what he does is right and looks like he is not authentic.
I had only purchased spell and not spirits from him till now.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have had great experiences with his spells, I felt the energy right away upon holding the vessels - they were so overpowering.
And I bought A khodam from him many years ago and while I was bonding and struggling to remember his name, he then spoke it quite clearly in my mind to remind me.
While I dislike his descriptions (they are too theatrical for me) I personally believe his work is genuine.

Kiichi9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10

I bought from him when he updated his website, maybe a year ago, and just because it was a good discount, and I compared the jewels to other websites and with the discount was at a good price, and on that moment I knew that the Silver was going to go up in value, so even if they didn't work I would receive something.
About the jewelry work, some of the lies that are very ugly is that the rings that he sells are antique, and was once owned by a king or a great Mage like Merlin or something, cause is obviously not true, cause even on those times the craftsmanship was greater than what he assumes.
Apart from that, the items I bought was just spells no spirits, and was for astral and time travel.
I have also bought related Djinn and spells and attunements from other sellers, and have just had lucid dreams, by now I am trying various different methods techinques and meditations. But is not like it instantly boosted.
The only time I have really felt energy is with some Indian products like a Rudraksha Mala that is for repeating mantras.
At first one of the gems I felt it lost its color and I thought it was fake, but then time after it was again colorful, so I don't know, he also gives you a chain which its an extra that he could charge more.
And of course is more expensive to buy from him in Bonanza since he have to pay taxes and fees there.
It's better to not go all in on just one seller on item and diversify, so that you can find what suits better to you.
And he may have various items empty and he just infuse them when they are sold with the spell or spirit, so they are just vessels, but you know there are others that can remote bind...

Return to “Seller Review”