active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello fellow spirit keepers.

A couple of mornings ago, I was working on my third eye and the other chakras. During the meditation, I was given two pouches which I eventually opened. One pouch had baby sphinxes and the other baby water serpents. Since they're babies, I'm thinking they might be classified as living entities. Near the end of my meditation, the parents said they gave them to me because I have a safe place for them so they can grow.

My question is, is there anything different I need to do with the babies or do I treat them like adults minus tasking them? Your thoughts about babies is much appreciated.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm one idea is giving them tasks suited for them to grow.
Having adult sphinx and water serpent who know how to care for their children in the keep might be beneficial as well.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you for your response.

Time is a funny thing between our world and the astral. From the time of my first post for this thread and now, the babies have grown up into adults so I'll be treating them as such.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Question : How does Adult sphinx give baby sphinx ?

Maybe it is a stupid question but i have no imagination on the how , though i am aware that they are a different species and that they do not reproduce like humans but...

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I don't know how they reproduce. All I know is that they were already babies when the drawstring pouches were given to me from their parents.

I do know that dragons have eggs as I had one in my care for a few months then it hatched. I still have that baby dragon. I also had the honour of naming him.

The jinn somehow use a flameless fire to reproduce which is why I have a candle that's never been lit on their altar. Them and some other spirits use it as a home flame and got terribly upset when I wanted to put it away. I guess that candle will be there permanently.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I doubt anyone would put multiple babies into drawstring pouches, that's just bad parenting.
But that's just my opinion.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I agree that it's bad parenting to drop them off and run but they probably have their reason(s) for doing so. It wasn't as if they stuck around for a conversation for me to ask them why.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Remember dreams and visions are often symbolic, in this case the pouch could symbolize something given in your keeping and the mix of babies a representation of what and who they are rather than them themselves actually IN pouches.
Though if we are going the symbolic route there may not be any babies at all, it could simply mean you are just beginning to delve into the mysteries and riddles (sphinx) of you emotions and flow of life (water serpents). Babies indicate an infantile stage in development, open mindedness and wonder.
Only you will know which one is correct for you.
As for physically dropping their babies in a pouch and handing them over, I think its highly unlikely.
Best of luck!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”