Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Lord Uphir is a Demon Lord and Surgeon General of Hell. This is a Mala I made which is to be dedicated to him. It turned out so amazing! I just finished it, and the energy from wearing it has given me a buzz. SO darn powerful. It contains mostly healing stones, but a few modern artistic beads as well. It has mafdan stone, selenite, kyanite, huge herkimer diamonds, turquoise, lapiz lazuli, rock crystal and barite. Very sacred, and Lord Uphir is pleased to see it. There will never be another exactly like it. I cannot wait to dedicate it to him officially. He is my personal favorite DL, even though Lord Satan is my Patron. I now have malas for Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Sargatanas, and this new one. They take a lot out of me to make for some reason. There is something about making the connections between the crystals and then asking humbly for the connection to the Demons/Gods. Wow. I don't just do Demons, though. I have malas planned for Santa Claus, Krampus, Shiva, Kali, Odin, and many more. These use real stones, bone, amber, and unique glass beads. I hand pick the stones and findings. I am exhausted.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Oh, wow. That's one of the prettiest malas I've ever seen!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

It just feels really fresh, clear, and clean to me.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

I've never connected with him personally but he's one of the first demons I've read about on the satan and suns website and he sounded really cool!

I found him to be very admirable. Unfortunately I can't see your Mala as it says I'm not authorized to view it ;(

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Thank you! The white tassel is pure Turkish silk, which I consider the best. I was just speaking to Lord Uphir. The mala has an amazing amount of storage for medical knowledge due to the Herkimers. They have layers and layers of storage in their auras. :) I hope I can do them justice before I die. I do not have anyone to pass things on to when I go. I hate to think these would be lost. Guess I will need to write a will. *sighs* The mafdan stone volunteered itself to me to be included while I was making it. I had no idea that stone even existed. I think I have found my passion! Heheh.Sorry...it is more commonly known as maifan stone and is a very ancient healing stone from Asia.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”