eBay Seller blessyoursoulgems aka jasminejewel

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
blujay76
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: BluJay
Zodiac:

Hello! I have had a Meta shop since 2006 and this posting is a first for me. I really need to get this out here to warn people. Yesterday morning I was notified that 73 of my original listings were being sold on eBay by a jasminejewel located in Canada. I went to her eBay store and there were 73 of my listing copied word for word. Most of these listings were for entities that found keepers on my website. I contacted the seller who ignored me, changed some listings and changed her user name to blessyoursoulgems. She has been stealing my listings since June. I believe she first started offering entities she bought from us and now sells empty amulets with my descriptions. What blessyoursoulgems is doing is not fair to my clients or to the innocent buyers who buy from her eBay store. I love being a Metaphysical seller and have great respect for my fellow sellers and clients...I truly hate posting this but feel we need to keep fraudulent sellers off the internet. I included one of the over 70 listings she has copied from our site. I also included the listing from my site, where she stole it from. Thank you for reading! If anyone questions or concerns please feel free to email me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

blujay76 wrote:Hello! I have had a Meta shop since 2006 and this posting is a first for me. I really need to get this out here to warn people. Yesterday morning I was notified that 73 of my original listings were being sold on eBay by a jasminejewel located in Canada. I went to her eBay store and there were 73 of my listing copied word for word. Most of these listings were for entities that found keepers on my website. I contacted the seller who ignored me, changed some listings and changed her user name to blessyoursoulgems. She has been stealing my listings since June. I believe she first started offering entities she bought from us and now sells empty amulets with my descriptions. What blessyoursoulgems is doing is not fair to my clients or to the innocent buyers who buy from her eBay store. I love being a Metaphysical seller and have great respect for my fellow sellers and clients...I truly hate posting this but feel we need to keep fraudulent sellers off the internet. I included one of the over 70 listings she has copied from our site. I also included the listing from my site, where she stole it from. Thank you for reading! If anyone questions or concerns please feel free to email me.
Do you think she has took entities that you have put names of in listings

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
blujay76
new here
new here
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:
blujay76 wrote:Hello! I have had a Meta shop since 2006 and this posting is a first for me. I really need to get this out here to warn people. Yesterday morning I was notified that 73 of my original listings were being sold on eBay by a jasminejewel located in Canada. I went to her eBay store and there were 73 of my listing copied word for word. Most of these listings were for entities that found keepers on my website. I contacted the seller who ignored me, changed some listings and changed her user name to blessyoursoulgems. She has been stealing my listings since June. I believe she first started offering entities she bought from us and now sells empty amulets with my descriptions. What blessyoursoulgems is doing is not fair to my clients or to the innocent buyers who buy from her eBay store. I love being a Metaphysical seller and have great respect for my fellow sellers and clients...I truly hate posting this but feel we need to keep fraudulent sellers off the internet. I included one of the over 70 listings she has copied from our site. I also included the listing from my site, where she stole it from. Thank you for reading! If anyone questions or concerns please feel free to email me.
No, not at all. The entities she is claiming to sell all are active and happy with their new keepers. One of the dragons she is selling is still with me so she is certainly not able to take any entity from us...Our bindings nor would the spirit or entity allow theft like that. All her amulets pictured are empty.

blujay76
new here
new here
Zodiac:

eBay's VeRo has removed 15 items so far :)

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

blujay76 wrote:
lolaberry wrote:
No, not at all. The entities she is claiming to sell all are active and happy with their new keepers. One of the dragons she is selling is still with me so she is certainly not able to take any entity from us...Our bindings nor would the spirit or entity allow theft like that. All her amulets pictured are empty.
Thats a relief , I dont understand some people . The sad thing is this ruins peoples ideas on the meta business . Thankfully Karma caught up with her \./

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
blujay76
new here
new here
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:
blujay76 wrote:
lolaberry wrote:
Thats a relief , I dont understand some people . The sad thing is this ruins peoples ideas on the meta business . Thankfully Karma caught up with her \./
Agreed <3

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

That’s infuriating. She could be perfectly fine selling pretty jewelry and NOT plagiarizing listings, but instead she copied someone else’s listings word for word. Why would someone want to drag that kind of karma onto themselves, when they could just be honest instead?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
blujay76
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:That’s infuriating. She could be perfectly fine selling pretty jewelry and NOT plagiarizing listings, but instead she copied someone else’s listings word for word. Why would someone want to drag that kind of karma onto themselves, when they could just be honest instead?
Thankfully eBay removed over 50 listings and she removed the remaining listings. The karma part is her sold listings are being removed and the buyers get a email as to why they are removed. She will have a lot of explaining to do. Also a few people who bought from her read this and contacted us. We are working towards finding them real matches. What she has done is greedy and very mean. She has earned her bad karma.

I am so thankful CH staff let me post this...They really helped out <3

Return to “Seller Review”