BPAL!

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

suga wrote:Have you guys tried LaFlame? It's a girly smell and boy it my ex used to lose it when he was snuggling up to me. He would say "are you wearing seductive s****? Why are you doing this to me?" :inlove:

But I like their Milk and Honey (which is the only one I used up) and there's a couple of money potions that worked really well for me. It was one bonus check after another.

My last two boyfriends spent hella dough on me. So I would say it's totally worth it.
What does milk and honey and money potions do? When you say your boyfriends spent money on you, they bought them for you....or they spoiled you after you wore the perfume?

I think need some of that! :angel:

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

LaFlame is amazing, certainly!

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

NoctemAeternus wrote:LaFlame is amazing, certainly!
I can't find it in their website. I tried the search box but it didn't show. What category is it in?

What about from Wanderlust and Panacea? Anything good from those two?

Where do I find the money potions?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

supermotobabe wrote:
suga wrote:Have you guys tried LaFlame? It's a girly smell and boy it my ex used to lose it when he was snuggling up to me. He would say "are you wearing seductive s****? Why are you doing this to me?" :inlove:

But I like their Milk and Honey (which is the only one I used up) and there's a couple of money potions that worked really well for me. It was one bonus check after another.

My last two boyfriends spent hella dough on me. So I would say it's totally worth it.
What does milk and honey and money potions do? When you say your boyfriends spent money on you, they bought them for you....or they spoiled you after you wore the perfume?

I think need some of that! :angel:
Supposed to bring luxury & luck in love and money.

I bought them myself and proceeded to look for people. My one date spent $300 for the first dinner. He made prolly like 30k a month. But he was too weird for me. Like satan worshiper weird.

My last two BF probably made 150k-200k a year. One paid for everything, We took trips to vegas, and he bought me lots of clothes and for me gifts for my bday WEEK. One every day.

The second was struggling with business a little but still took me on a trip he spent $1,000 for two nights. We only dated for 2-3 weeks. He was a tad frugal but I still manage to convince him to be generous with me. Actually.... I didn't really ask for anything.

You see why it's hard for me to get married and be a share the bills kind of woman. LOL. I mean I certainly can afford some of the stuff on my own. But it so much better to have a man spend it on you. Of course I do give back...in installments. LOL.

LaFlame is on Bpal.org under twilight alchemy review. Just send your payment to twilightalchemylab.com and write LaFlame in the message.

My favorite money is PERPETUUM BONUM. Smells like a rain of something falling on you.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

SUGAR DADDY!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! :applause: :D

I haven't dated in over a year. I took some time off after my last relationship (which was a real bad one). I wanted to make sure I had all the residual crap gone. I didn't want anything carrying over to the new guy. So I'm ready to date now.

Yeah I understand about being spoiled. It's nice to be treated like a Queen once in a while.

What do you wear when you go on your dates? LaFlamme or something else?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I am fiercely independent and love to make my own way in life, but even then it is always a treat to get spoiled! Hehe. I do enjoy it when a gentleman offers to pay for me, or throws some over-the-top gifties my way ;)
As I have heard, many of the twilight alchemy lab's offerings work exceedingly well. One formula available specifically for romance/lust at TAL is called "Blinding Glory of Love" - and the description includes a word of caution as to how extreme the potential results can be, reviews have stated the same as well. I am curious and may purchase some with my next order. They also offer one that assists with astral travel that I am interested in. There is definitely something for everyone, on both TAL and the BPAL site. :)

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I wish they had the samples for these 2 :crying:
just looking at their site
love the reviews on their forum :thumbup:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

NoctemAeternus wrote:I am fiercely independent and love to make my own way in life, but even then it is always a treat to get spoiled! Hehe. I do enjoy it when a gentleman offers to pay for me, or throws some over-the-top gifties my way ;)
I hear you LOUD and CLEAR :applause: :sly: I'm exactly the same. Makes you feel desired doesn't it? I would never use anyone to pave my way through life. But it's nice to take a break and sometimes surprise them in return.

Oh man, what have I started...LOL.

Ellen, if it's the one investment you do ever.... just buy the full bottles. Spoil yourself and others will follow. I tried a lot of there's and those are my top two for love and is effective. If your man doesn't go gaga over LaFlame he's a hard case indeed. Sometimes when I'm wearing LaFlame and cuddling in bed the smell just takes over and we get all amourous again. Oooh. Miss those days.

Milk and Honey is a little house wifey smell though still effective, it's like lemony joy soap with sugar and honey.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Can't seem to find LaFlame at all on their site. Must not have it anymore. Darn. :frustrated:

ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

These are interesting! What would you gals recommend for the guys? The opposite to Laflame? And something for business and Money....how about Master and Wealthy business. Anyone try these?

Return to “Cool Sites”