Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Whimsy wrote:So if a thoughtform evolves they either become feeders or godforms.

When they evolve do they essentially become their own being then? Are they always dangerous when they evolve or are there ones out there that are more docile?

Will they always rely on others to sustain themselves?
Well, in a way they always are their own being since they are not internalized usually.
If they go rogue and turn into feeders, they will always be predatory and dangerous.
Godforms are something different.
surgeonsprincess wrote:I'm not a Tibetan shaman or mystic and I'm sure hundreds more aren't either and YET, I have a Tulpa. Call it whatever you want and ill call it whatever I want .
Question: If everyone calls everything whatever they want, that use is language? If I tell you "Hrmpluk I sat on my Prwthik" will you understand what I mean? I mean I called those things whatever I wanted.
There's a reason definitions exist and that is for everyone to talk about the same thing.
I do understand with 'meta' things it's a little bit harder to do that, but still.
surgeonsprincess wrote: but they are REAL beings that move and speak independently of me. I'm sticking with servitor. Its easier explained.
If they are real beings that move and speak independently of you, then I'll go back to my original question:
Did you ever wonder if they are actually not servitors but rather unbound beings making themselves known by sparking the idea about who and what they are?
What if those ideas you had were just unbounds giving you their deets.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

What usually causes a thoughtform to evolve into feeders? Is it desperation to continue their existence? If so, I could see why a being would long to stay alive.

It sounds like a thoughtform could be considered an unstable version of a servitor. Which I suppose would make sense because a servitor requires detailed working to create properly whereas a thoughtform can be created through thoughts alone and don't possess much programming in how they operate.

So I know that Tulpas and Servitors are vulnerable to possession by other beings but what about thoughtforms? Are entities/spirits capable of overtaking them as well?

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Whimsy wrote:What usually causes a thoughtform to evolve into feeders? Is it desperation to continue their existence? If so, I could see why a being would long to stay alive.
Basically, yes. If they are dependent on a certain energy, there is a chance if you cut them off that they will either become feeders to survive or on the other hand, to become stronger, they might search for different energies that work better and are easier to get, like fear.
They might do that anyway, even without getting cut off.
Whimsy wrote: It sounds like a thoughtform could be considered an unstable version of a servitor. Which I suppose would make sense because a servitor requires detailed working to create properly whereas a thoughtform can be created through thoughts alone and don't possess much programming in how they operate.
Yes, that's basically it. And since they don't have strict limits or something like a moral code, they're free to venture into areas you wouldn't want them to.
Whimsy wrote: So I know that Tulpas and Servitors are vulnerable to possession by other beings but what about thoughtforms? Are entities/spirits capable of overtaking them as well?
Basically the same, but it's easier to pretend to be them, I guess. A tulpa and a servitor usually have a certain presence an strength that thoughtforms do not have. So there's not much to gain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

That was interesting. Thank you for answering my questions Aprophis. ./<

By the way I like your idea that tulpas are vessels meant to harbor energies inside them. I think it's a neat difference to note between them and servitors.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

surgeonsprincess wrote:I'm not a Tibetan shaman or mystic and I'm sure hundreds more aren't either and YET, I have a Tulpa. Call it whatever you want and ill call it whatever I want but they are REAL beings that move and speak independently of me. I'm sticking with servitor. Its easier explained.

So now they’re servitors? Or are you still claiming they’re Tulpas? Aprophis tried to offer a ton of super helpful information and you just ignored all of it and got moody. I’m not sure of the purpose behind the aggression and you being so defensive.

I couldn’t agree more with Aprophis. All words have meaning. You say servitor and then change it to Tulpas and then back to servitors, but each term has its own meaning. We are all constantly learning in the meta. That’s what this path entails. A lifetime of learning and growing. If someone claims to know everything and aren’t even open to information that could help them it’s honestly disturbing. Maybe you should try being less aggressive and more open to the knowledge being shared here. That’s the whole point of this forum after all. Not to say “I’m right! I’m right!”......

Anyways, a big thank you Aprophis for sharing this awesome information! I found it very helpful and I’m sure a lot of others will as well! <3

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Whimsy wrote:That was interesting. Thank you for answering my questions Aprophis. ./<
Oriana_Starr wrote: Anyways, a big thank you Aprophis for sharing this awesome information! I found it very helpful and I’m sure a lot of others will as well! <3
You're welcome! 8))

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
surgeonsprincess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
Zodiac:

The only reason that I'm assuming my Tulpas are servitors is because my friend, who is able to see and hear spirits, referred to them as servitors, so I just assumed that was what they were and started calling them that. If that makes sense. If she can see them, I'm assuming they MUST be servitors.

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

surgeonsprincess wrote:The only reason that I'm assuming my Tulpas are servitors is because my friend, who is able to see and hear spirits, referred to them as servitors, so I just assumed that was what they were and started calling them that. If that makes sense. If she can see them, I'm assuming they MUST be servitors.
There are people who can see the intent of something as a visual. Seeing something doesn't make them able to classify things properly.

That's one of the reasons why conjurers usually take years to practice their craft before really conjuring. The discernment of things. Being able to classify everything they perceive correctly. Just because it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, doesn't make it a duck. It could be a mimic that just wants to get close enough to you to eat you. (Sorry for the D&D reference, I just couldn't resist)

Something that was created might always look similar to someone, no matter the process of creation. So it would be easy to just throw it all into a box saying it is the same because their perception says: "This is a created being, so it's a servitor".
But the classification depends much on the how it is created.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
surgeonsprincess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
Zodiac:

I guess. But I know my guys won't go rogue or hurt me. If anything, they're the exact opposite. They actually are nurturing and amazing friends. One of them is like the father figure I never had.

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

Well it’s nice to see everyone being chill and nice to each other. I feel like it’s much more productive this way. <3

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”