You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

So, this may be nothing more than a strange sleep deprived dream that just popped up out of nowhere, but I read somewhere that if you think of things as spiritual encounters and what not eventually they will be, so yeah.

Last night I had a dream where I was with my family in some sort of museum like zoo type place where they had indoor enclosures for different animals. They were't closed off however, the walls just came up to my hip and these animals were...well...people would say that they were dangerous. Like wolves and tigers and stuff, and this was a petting area! I don't remember much about the other animals that were there, I was fixated on a large black dog/wolf animal, and a few tanks down was a gray one that was a bit smaller. I was a little intimidated but I was not scared, and I reached out to pet the black one a couple of times and he snapped his teeth at me, sort of like saying "if you want to pet me do it already!"

I pulled back laughing nervously, then I noticed another black dog in the tank with the first, and she had a pup curled up next to her sleeping. Moving down to the gray one, he was hyper and excited, he jumped out of the tank and wanted to play, I remember having a conversation with him about how his tail wasn't as fluffy as the black one's tail and he was self conscious about it, I told him it was just as nice (weird conversation but yeah, it was a thing). So in the end I went back down to the black wolf's tank and ended up petting him and the gray one, then I was rudely awakened by my alarm clock.

Now, in my spirit family I have 1 hellhound, R. I wasn't given any descriptive detail about him other than the basic "hellhounds are black with red eyes" thing from the encyclopedia. I would like to think that it was him, but then that begs the question who was the gray wolf and the black wolf mama? Probably figments of my imagination or maybe family members of his? I wish I could communicate better with my spirits then I could just ask them, but my skills are 0-none because I suck.

Anywho, that was my dream, I would like to hear other thoughts lol.

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Wouldn't surprise me. I interact with one of my ubis exclusively during dreams. It can be a preferred method of communication for some spirits.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Sounds like a dream visit to me! As for the other wolves/hellhounds in the dream, like you said could be family of his or could even be friendly unbounds around you, especially the grey one lol.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Biscatron
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

THATS A VERY COOL DREAM FRIEND!
And i totally know how you feel having 0 skills! You wanna be able to ask them outright to confirm it but get nothing xD
Ive had this happen twice now, once with my Djinn and once with a vampire, both times i woke up so utterly convinced it was them, like with a feeling of solid knowing, yet I cant recall what they looked like in the slightest xD ITS SO FRUSTRATING XD
I'm cuddling one of my hellhound's vessels right now so from me and A we say Blessed Be and hello friend <3

Return to “Creatures”