Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Whimsy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:00 am

That's a disturbing feeling Catgirl2, I hope you're able to resolve it somehow. Your Court Wind is really looking out for you it seems.

Surveillance certainly takes up a lot of time and so perhaps he's not as background as you might initially think. I was pondering over your vessel options and although I can't personally see them or even know what he'd like most but I thought the solar cross with the blue gem was a really cool idea. At least how I had imagined it anyway. (I think one of my spirits liked it as well because I heard a reaffirming yes when I looked it up and saw it. *I didn't know what a solar cross was*)

As for which one you should choose personally... The feminine one could be a good option if you felt like you'd want to wear it more often (like at work) but that depends on your dress style of course. But if you're looking for one that reminds you of him the most, then that'll be a personal decision from there. Either way, I wish you well in that endeavor.

About the solar cross-
Here's something of interest-
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.celtic ... ng.amphtml

Here's something else as well
https://www.google.com/amp/s/darknessfi ... cross/amp/

It intrigued me so I wanted to look further into it...

That was quite the experience you had 2Heinrich. I understand what you mean by making sense of things in real time. It's not easy to accurately describe something. I have a hard time picking out certain details as well when I'm reflecting back on things and it's frustrating as hell because I want it to be as accurate as possible and I really hate being wrong.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:43 pm

Yes it did! It was a good defense they knew something was going to happen & it was like they made sure they weren't noticed at first-I practically walked my my court wind in the dream & I hadn't realized it was him!-I wondered why in my dream I was in Germany & I inquired about Berlin, not that I minded being there because I always wanted to go Germany & see all the great things about the country, although I felt in the dream I was going to bump into this gentleman I used to take care of, despite this gentleman had passed away a few years back & he was from Holland, I remember before he had passed I had asked if he didn't mind teaching me some Dutch if he felt up to it because I would love to know/learn the language, he said one day if I am meant to learn the language I will have an opportunity! The dream made me feel like I was in the movies Taken & Mission Impossible, but I do think my court wind was giving me a message & letting me know something was up & being in Germany also makes sense, he sounds like he can be from Germany or Holland & maybe he felt like he can help me if we were there & it was familiar ground to him, he actually had told me he was there when he saw the Berlin Wall come down!
WOW-your dream also sounds like you have a message too, I remember dreaming where I was in a school & something was happening but I realized it was a learning lessen which was why a school was in it because it was something that needed my attention! Were you ever in the military? Or maybe in a past life that you know of? Your dream sounds like you know how to handle certain situations & it popped up because you were able to help!

8*8 Catgirl2 :3

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:55 pm

Thank you for the link Whimsy! You know I keep leaning towards the Solar Cross, which has the Trinity Knots in them, I had been trying to find the right Trinity knot but it seems like the one that may be needed has wings on the sides of it but it looks like it has been discontinued, although I have one with a Pentagram with the Wings raised on the sides I can get another one if I need to if that's the one my Court Wind wants, since one of your Spirits is giving the reaffirming yes I am taking it as go with that one as well as the gut feeling I am getting! Which I absolutely know you are right that he is not as background like I had thought, he may be a bit shy at times & really modest as well as humble I have been noticing he has been chatting up with me more & more lately, one thing he did is made sure I felt he was watching over me & just because he was quiet doesn't mean he is ignoring me it just means he's checking out my surroundings & needs to do that without any interferences, plus he made sure I knew in his down time too he practices his sword fights with my Daemon so both can keep their skills honed as well as relax! At least it put my concerns to rest, I thought my Court Wind was unhappy with me at first or didn't like me-I guess it had to do with I wanted a female Court Wind at first but on the scroll down for CH's listing the male seemed to have stuck & I didn't realize it until after checkout so I am taking it as he chose me & made sure it stayed that way-one of the things he asked me when he came home was 'Where is my Sword?'-I had purchased one for him as a potential offering but he doesn't want me to use it for him yet, only that he wants me to save it for a special occasion when we both know it will be much needed!

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Whimsy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:00 pm

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Whimsy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:01 pm

No wings on this one either but funny that I found it. 8))

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Whimsy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:08 pm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-Mediev ... XQE9hR-veJ

This is really cool too! Lol I'm having fun with this.

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:14 pm

Whimsy wrote:https://www.ebay.com/itm/PEWTER-Celtic-SOLAR-CROSS-Irish-SAPPHIRE-Crystal-SEPTEMBER-Birthstone-Pendant/361620310882

OMG-Whimsy that is the one! But it's the Aquamarine stone my Court Wind had decided on-I did purchase it today BTW! WOW-I am speechless now!

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:23 pm

Whimsy wrote:No wings on this one either but funny that I found it. 8))

Wings or no Wings I feel when the right piece will become available I am sure he will let me know! As well as what he wants me to use it for-I have been practicing my spell casting skills with the use of vessels, I think the hardest thing to do is to get the spell to stick & stay for as long as I need it, rather for short spurts, but re casting won't hurt either, that way if it needs to be modified I can do it!

Catgirl2
active contributor
active contributor

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:25 pm

Whimsy wrote:https://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-Medieval-USA-Pewter-Sword-Blue-Crystal-Dagger-Pendant-Charm-Necklace/173850271213?hash=item287a489ded:g:Y8YAAMXQE9hR-veJ

This is really cool too! Lol I'm having fun with this.

WOW-very close to the sword he had showed me once before that he would like! I am so going to keep this one in mind!

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte