You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Raavak wrote:You will feel the vibrations, usually in a deep meditative state. Like a buzz.
Hi thanks. Do I hear a buzz to or just feeling?

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:Maybe it also helps to know what your path or type of practice is. And which type of vibration(s) do you want to raise? What is that is 'low' that you want rise above or that you want to transmute? What level do you want to reach?

Really whole books could be written on this topic (and kind of have been). The whole field of internal alchemy is concerned with this and in my opinion is most developed in taoism.

Some simple techniques

Chakras With chakras, a simple thing is to raise your awareness to the level of the third eye chakra. This can be done very simply if you are aware of your chakras.

The 3 treasures If you are into Chi work (aka nei jia), the jing dantian is in the abdomen and relates to physical vital energy, the next level of awareness / consciousness is the chi dantian in the chest and the third most refined level is the 'spirit' shen dantian in the centre of the head. (This is very simplified.) You can raise your vibration from this point of view by simply tuning into your shen energy, if you are aware of it.

Colour Different colours can be felt as having different vibrational levels. The rainbow has often been used as a template for this, with red at the lowest frequency and violet at the highest. White light is seen as as helping to raise one's vibrational level. Or Violet,which can be seen as vibrating on a directly 'spiritual' level.

Cleansing work that removes the negative / foreign energy at 'lower' vibrations? Maybe I should stop myself there.
The path, do you mean Left or Right hand Path? (I’m leaning more towards Left.) Unless there is more Paths. For the rest, I believe I understand. Many thanks to.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Positive affirmations, thinking upbeat thoughts, etc. are things that are high-vibration. Happiness, joy, love, courage. Dwelling on those raises your vibration, and as a side benefit, makes you less desirable to the beings who feed on low-vibration energies like fear, hate, sadness, despair, etc.

This is why these feeders try to keep our mindset in a bad place, full of fear and sadness, and despair that things will ever be any better ever again. They WANT us as low as possible, so they can feed off our misery.

So this can be a classic “Fake it till you make it” scenario, if you’re trying to lift yourself out of the doldrums. I need to point out that anyone who is experiencing clinical depression or any other mood disorders should work with their doctor to develop a treatment plan for this medical condition. However, along with doing that, take time to dwell on positive thoughts. Go online and binge on pictures of cute animals, beautiful nature scenes, or anything else that lifts your mood. Listen to music that raises your morale. Read all the positive affirmations you can find. Meditate on beautiful things. Do whatever works for you to PUT positive thoughts and emotions into your head, even if you’re feeling anything but positive at the moment. Follow your doctor’s advice, as well, but while you’re doing that, also build positive mental habits. If we can get into a habit of thinking about painful things, then we can both identify and BREAK that self-destructive habit, and create a better one in its place, by deliberately dwelling on good things.

One more time: mood disorders of every kind are medical issues, not personal shortcomings. You and your doctor can work together on a treatment plan for that. But since we can’t be in the doctor’s or therapist’s office 24/7, and since breaking harmful mental habits and building better ones has to happen, it requires conscious efforts on our part to put the brakes on hurtful trains of thought when we spot them, and more conscious effort to say “I’m going to stop putting myself down immediately, and replace those hurtful thoughts with these positive ones instead.”

And that, in my long-winded fashion, is how I perceive “raising your vibration”.

Hi, many thanks. I’ve been going to counseling and been taking loads of pictures on my Phone. (Was suggested by my Counselor) it seems working.

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

SirJusty wrote:
Raavak wrote:You will feel the vibrations, usually in a deep meditative state. Like a buzz.
Hi thanks. Do I hear a buzz to or just feeling?
My ears ring, I think...

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

SirJusty wrote:
Thanks, how do I see (visualize) my chakras.
Google chakras and take note of all their respective colours and placement on your body. Visualize all or any of them. For example if you want to work on your solar plexus you should imagine a golden ball of light at the centre of your torso.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

SirJusty wrote:The path, do you mean Left or Right hand Path? (I’m leaning more towards Left.) Unless there is more Paths. For the rest, I believe I understand. Many thanks to.
Sorry for not noticing I didn't reply. I just meant what your path of 'spiritual' practice is, not really in the LHP/RHP sense. Every branch or 'path' of practice tends to have its own fixes for things like raising your vibration kind of thing.

What I think is that, although there are eclectic approaches, generally speaking I would normally recommend to someone that they use approaches and techniques that are from, or harmonious with, their own type of practice - until they have become quite advanced and understand what is similar and different about different systems' methods, why things work, when it's okay to mix and match and when it may not be a good idea....if that makes sense.

eg chakras and major chi points are from different systems. Someone might make an offhand generalised comment that they are kind of the same thing. However, although the commonly known 7 chakras have a parallel in the main points on the Taoist microcosmic orbit, I work with the chakras in a chakra-working kind of way and I will work with the microcosmic orbit points in a chi work kind of way.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

SirJusty wrote: Hi, thanks; I’m honestly confused. But I think I got sense what your saying.
No problem : )
There are various definitions of vibration outside physics, so:
-if it's related to physical condition, then to raise this vibration is to maintain health and exercise regularly.
-if it's related to emotion, then to raise this vibration is to have more positive emotions and resolve or avoid negative emotions.
-if it's related to thought, then to raise this vibration is to be more positive and optimistic, within reasonable range of course.
-if it's related to living condition or the environment, then to raise the vibration is to move to a better place, or to change the surrounding to become a better place.
-etc etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
deadsexygirl
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Strigoi Mort
If I could be anything, I would be...: midar machi anti
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: sevain
Zodiac:

Do energy and breath work. Even though I work in this field, I didn't truly understand what a vibration was until I committed myself to a lot of rigorous energy work. Try learning how to do vase breathing which is taking breath in through your nose and pushing your stomach out like a vase is bulbous at the end and gets smaller up through the top. When you breathe air in take in positive white light from above and when you exhale blow negative air out of your nostrils in a push. Next open your energy channels by inhaling and opening up your right arm to the sky and when you blow out bring your hand down to cover your right nostril and blow out. Do the same thing on your left side to your left nostril and do this for 9 breaths. It may leave you light headed or dizzy but that's ok. Then start meditating on energy moving around your body just see if you can tell which direction it flows. If you can't immediately that's ok too..just spend time seeing what you feel and begin noticing what different emotions feel like in your body and where you feel them. Controlling these emotions and mastering them raises your vibration as well and gets you ready to open to the spirit world. Vibration is just energy moving around you and in order to understand it you are going to have to commit some time to understanding what energy feels like period and once you can recognize your own energy you will be able to understand yours and other people's vibrations.

Spirit Family: 1 Strigoi Mort 1 Volkh 1 Gaki 1 Unicorn

"The best way to think of willpower is not as some shapeless behavioral trait but as a sort of psychic muscle, one that can atrophy and grow stronger depending on how it is used." - Jeffrey Klugar

Return to “General Questions”