Transfer Stone for "Amazing Wish-Granting Box Of Astral & Spiritual Power"

abuniab
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Transfer Stone for "Amazing Wish-Granting Box Of Astral & Spiritual Power"

Postby abuniab » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Has anyone used a transfer stone to transfer a spell from the CH store to their own vessel?

What were your experiences? Did you notice a difference in the power of your spells with the transfer stone as opposed to your other spells that did not use a transfer stone?

I'm looking to buy a transfer stone for the "Amazing Wish-Granting Box Of Astral & Spiritual Power" so I can transfer to my own personal box, but I'm not sure if I should send it to the CH team instead for them to directly cast the spell onto my box.

Thanks!

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Transfer Stone for "Amazing Wish-Granting Box Of Astral & Spiritual Power"

Postby Magnolia » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:46 pm

The use of transfer stones really comes down to how comfortable you feel in working with transmuting magick. Typically when you use a transfer stone you can feel & sense the magick within the stone in its movement to your chosen vessel, and then feel the magick in the new vessel.

Even if you are not sensitive to magick, if you follow the instructions you will be fine! Our magick is designed to work on your behalf and you don't need to be a master in working with magick.

If you feel more comfortable sending the box to us, you can, but it's not necessary :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”