biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Last night I had a really odd dream involving my Succubus. In the dream I remember I was back at my home and sleeping in my bed. Though there was a doll next to me, I remember getting up and talking to this doll and saying "are you her? (saying her name)" I said to blink once or twice to tell me and she said yes. I asked her if she was from Creepyhollows and she said yes. Then she spoke to me with her voice saying that we had also had sex with each other many times (though she used the F word). However I looked down in sadness because I have no recollection of any of that.

I remember in the dream I introduced her to my brother but my brother wasn't having it and the house randomly caught on fire.

No idea what this means honestly.
Old Town
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

Well that's a little creepy. :;/ Maybe she just wanted to let you know she was there. Other than it doesn't make sense to me, maybe someone else can be of more help than I can.
CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I'd just think that your succubus doesn't take well if you start telling about her to other people, namely your brother.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”