Davis7189
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Hello everyone! Any experience with dark arts angelic beings The Seriden? https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... riden.html
few days ago I finally received my new entity companion vessel (fighting with the local customs x*D ), "LIVING ENTITY, SERIDEN, FEMALE, K. SHE HAS TWO SMALL FORMS ON HER HEAD WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, TURQUOISE EYES AND A SILVERY SKIN THAT SPARKLES AND GLISTENS. SHE IS A COMFORTING COMPANION WHO WILL OFFER GUIDANCE & COUNSEL, AND IS INSPIRING & SUPPORTIVE. SHE IS HIGHLY MOTIVATING,...(a bit personal part of the description). SHE IS QUICK TO EMPOWER YOUR CONNECTION TO THE ASTRAL REALM, AND BRING POWERFUL VISIONS". I m at the bonding process, and i must to admit which the vessel sometimes generates a really strange atmosphere, not exactly heavy, but it is like when you are under a lot of pression, but at the same time its delightfull, you can almost taste the energy! the vessel its a stainless ring with a obsidian gemstone, very masculine, people who have seen it (I use it a bit hidden with the stone looking to the inside of my hand) ask me if it is for hit, I do not give many explanations about it, but maybe the vessel generates an environment that gives you a kind of bad ass auric field or something like that. i dont expected nothing like that but it is a bit exiting when its happens!

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have a spell and I have a spell and we exchange these spells, then each of us will have two spells.” lol
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Ooh, your ring sounds really cool! I like obsidian. I like the way you describe your new companions energy as well. I think it's that energy exchange that truly makes spirit keeping worth pursuing!

Unfortunately, I have no experiences relating with that particular entity type but I can tell you about one of my companions energy. When I once felt his energy full force, I felt extremely vulnerable and yet completely captivated by it. It was very pleasant yet intense. In that moment he held my complete attention and yet still, a tiny part of me wanted to run away from it. It was difficult for me to hold onto it if that makes sense. It was quite a bizarre experience but totally worth having.

I'm glad that your feeling her there with you and I hope you continue to enjoy her presence

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Davis7189
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Hi Whismy! Thanks for your kindy comments!, It happened to me (with a djinn) that a part of me wants to run away from the vessel! I Will update when i achieve a better connection with her!

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have a spell and I have a spell and we exchange these spells, then each of us will have two spells.” lol

Return to “Living Entities”