You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Minotaur/hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one I guess, So I don't know

Move if not in right thread Lol.

I really want to know if you did, what experiences have you had?

I have a number of spirits but over the years(and My short term memory loss) I have forgotten and want to retry everything. I remember most (Naga, 4 hell-hounds, black dragon, genie, faery, divine dragon, three nymphos, T-Rex, brontosaurs, velociraptor, psy vampire and a Sanguine vampire, a Minotaur, a killer whale, a unicorn, Karkadann, light Pegasus, Dark Pegasus, a Arkan Sonney, and a gargoyle and a pet spirit.)
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Moved to Human topic.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I was reverse adopted by Sarah Good. I didn't expect her at all. However, I haven't worked with her yet. She seems rather calm.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think for the most part you will discover they want to talk about themselves, what their lives were like, what they wanted to do, what their dreams were, etc. As practitioners you will discover them open and sharing in terms of their methodologies and practices, which was something they couldn't do when they were alive.

If you opt to have someone who was accused (but not actually a witch), then you usually see them talk more about their lives, their dreams & hopes, and what they wanted to experience in their lifetime. Sometimes they can be bitter about the situation, but not always; it doesn't rule their communication & interaction.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
WishIHadYou
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Minotaur/hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one I guess, So I don't know

Magnolia wrote:I think for the most part you will discover they want to talk about themselves, what their lives were like, what they wanted to do, what their dreams were, etc. As practitioners you will discover them open and sharing in terms of their methodologies and practices, which was something they couldn't do when they were alive.

If you opt to have someone who was accused (but not actually a witch), then you usually see them talk more about their lives, their dreams & hopes, and what they wanted to experience in their lifetime. Sometimes they can be bitter about the situation, but not always; it doesn't rule their communication & interaction.
That's so neat! I've always had a pull to history like WW2 and the salem trails. anything big really. I hope one day after reconnecting with everyone I have I can connect with one or two!

I have a number of spirits but over the years(and My short term memory loss) I have forgotten and want to retry everything. I remember most (Naga, 4 hell-hounds, black dragon, genie, faery, divine dragon, three nymphos, T-Rex, brontosaurs, velociraptor, psy vampire and a Sanguine vampire, a Minotaur, a killer whale, a unicorn, Karkadann, light Pegasus, Dark Pegasus, a Arkan Sonney, and a gargoyle and a pet spirit.)

Return to “Human”