Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Agemo

I got a succubus from another seller, she is amazing when we talk and what she shows me, the thing is that in my mind senses are not active, we have been together for 2 weeks and 2 days, Ive been meditating with her and with that the communication started, I am working in lucid dreaming and I got a lucid dream today and is good, she doesnt like offerings, like lavender and such, is there something else I can do? any advice because I really want to be able to be with her(if you know what i mean) but that has been the stepping stone, do I need to wait for the complete month cycle to see results in that regard? or have you experienced it in the process?

Cassiel
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

Succubus are delicate in that regard. You should do what anyone would do and wait until she's ready. She can sense intent in a heartbeat so realize if all you want is sexual fufillment they'll know and reapond accordingly. This is a partner that is aware of your innermost self so falsehoods won't win her over. But things seem to be going good. My personal experience says succubi are creatures of feminine desire who form bonds with their partner based on their own energy. A saint would have a very different experience with a succubus than a person of poor moral and abusive disposition. The latter will invariably find themselves under assault when she has had enough. Treat her like you would any lover. With sincere desire to fufill her spirit and her needs and she will do the same for you.

kamesenin888
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Agemo

Thank you for the reply

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I would focus on building your relationship and building the connection you both share :) Right now establishing a relationship is important so you have something solid & important to build what will be a companionship for a lifetime :)

It's great to be excited, and use that enthusiasm to create a meaningful bond with your Succubus.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

It sounds like everything is going well the way you have it. Just keep on with it. A month is just a guideline for bonding, not an absolute.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”