Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I have been working with Vampiric energy a lot lately. I have three estate pieces now to play with that seem quite powerful. Yesterday I got a visitation from a powerful Vamp. I was using a Vampiric feeder binding. My energy is low, and due to my caste I require more energy than most. I am in a terrible state of deficit right now resulting in extreme pain and physical weakness. Lots of medical issues, too. As I held the vessel for the binding, this strong being took hold of me. My voice changed, becoming deep, dark, and confident as I said aloud the incantation and I fed much more deeply than usual. I felt as if a strong energy took over my body, and then it stepped out of me and tipped my chin up to look deep in my eyes. I saw anger and disgust. "You are greatly harmed." I heard him say, then more softly, "Almost not worth it." Then it left me. I sure hope it decides I am worth helping. XX.XX

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Have you contacted Toni from removed by moderator? She works a lot with all kind of vampires and perhaps she can help you.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Well, I think I am getting help, but I may contact Toni anyway. You can never have enough resources! I did have a further communication with the Vampiric Entity that contacted me: He is trying to help. He told me to kill all of my active magick (I have a LOT) unless I am actively working with it. No, I did not think of doing that. For vampires, keeping an open connection to a spell or any other magick can be draining, especially for the priest caste. I have to feed from 50 humans daily just to stay alive right now. I have an intense need for energy, and 100 humans a day may be too little in order for me to heal. In the past I have been a very powerful Psi. I Awakened way too late this lifetime. It did NOT keep me safe! I will correct that next lifetime. Thanks, Lucyseward!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer