new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I've heard tales of modern symbolism being successful in severing spirit relationships. Post an eviction notice, wait the appropriate time as mandated by your local laws, bodily carry the vessel in your freezer out of the house, maybe even drop it off on the property of the local police department if it is not something that would get you in trouble.

Write a cease and desist. Petition an related diety for a restraining order, declare that the contract is unenforceable in your jurisdiction.

I mean, you're at your wits end, nothing to lose by being creative, and it fulfills the "appeal to a higher power" and ritual components of an exorcism.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I want to know how did you met the deity ? And why make a contract ?

Contract is dangerous ; if the deity or the spirit/entity start to become agressive or abuse of you then it have a strong link to you and you can't banish it easily.

Cassiel
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

Nienna wrote:I want to know how did you met the deity ? And why make a contract ?

Contract is dangerous ; if the deity or the spirit/entity start to become agressive or abuse of you then it have a strong link to you and you can't banish it easily.
I met lust when I helped it out of a sensitive situation. I met the diety who bound the succubus to me due to circumstance surronding my service to the entity of lust. Apparently after using several truth spells I was able to ascertain the succubus attached to me as a child and had simply remained a hidden influence until my first gnosis. It has picked me due to my latent talents and otherworldly connections. Why have a man offer you a buffet when you can take it from him and pig out whenever you please? Or something like that.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Would the succubus be interested in a partnership to help you develop? Could be that you might be able to negotiate something workable between the two of you. Not a contract - I wouldn't go that far - but maybe some sort of mutual respect and house rules. In other words, maybe there's a way you can turn this to your advantage.

Otherwise, the best I would recommend is consultation with a knowledgeable and skilled practitioner about the situation. Since this involves a succubus entity I would recommend sending an email over to Satan & Sons to see what they perceive of the situation and what they would recommend. They may need to charge you for a reading and in my experience they are very busy and typically take at least 4-5 weeks to respond to requests for "scanning" or "reading" into situations like this. But their results are very accurate and worth the time.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kiichi9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10

I would like my succubus to be that obstinate and persistent
Maybe you are just judging your actions too much and blaming an outside force, which you are not sure about
Just regain your power and forget about the deity or anything, don't feed it

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”