Any Experiences With Little "Puppet People"?

Freddy Freaker
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

In the world of nerdiness, there are different variations. You've got comic book nerds, science nerds, computer nerds, anime nerds, cartoon nerds, etc. I personally am a HUGE puppetry nerd. So naturally, when I recently discovered this paranormal encounter story online I became super enthralled with it:
https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-g ... tory=16991

"The Puppet People" was one of few paranormal encounter stories that managed to captivate my short attention span all the way through. Do I personally believe it's true? Yes, I totally do. I've heard of much weirder things happening than puppet-like entities barging into someone's home. Trust me, the phrase "reality is stranger than fiction" couldn't be more true in this bizarre universe you and I all share.

So has anyone else encountered them before? If so, please give the details of your experience down below. I'd love to learn as much as I possibly can about these particular beings.

I would also like to point out something as a side note, the red one bares a striking resemblance to The Cool Cat a.k.a. the main villain from the classic puppet series Allegra's Window. The only major difference being that his fur is red whereas Cool Cat's fur is blue. Maybe that character was based on a real entity the show's creator saw as a kid...….okay, never mind I'm totally pushing it with my weird little theories lol.

So if any of you have encountered them, in the immortal memetic words of Willy Wonka "Please tell me more!".

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Could be masked memory.

:@
Coervus
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Sounds like gnomes to me. Fey adjacent, staying out of sight, sometimes kind of grumpy

Return to “Living Entities”