Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Minotaur/hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one I guess, So I don't know

Lewk wrote:..and in my opinion, for what it's worth, you have a fall back option of agreeing a new nickname with each spirit. Perhaps it's best to ask each one separately if they're happy with that while in meditation and be prepared to listen carefully to anything they suggest to you or prompt you to think about as a new name....and perhaps restart bonding meditation with each one...
Hmm, I think this might be the best option. I'll have to try. thank you for the advice.

I have a number of spirits but over the years(and My short term memory loss) I have forgotten and want to retry everything. I remember most (Naga, 4 hell-hounds, black dragon, genie, faery, divine dragon, three nymphos, T-Rex, brontosaurs, velociraptor, psy vampire and a Sanguine vampire, a Minotaur, a killer whale, a unicorn, Karkadann, light Pegasus, Dark Pegasus, a Arkan Sonney, and a gargoyle and a pet spirit.)
WishIHadYou
new here
new here

Regholdain wrote:
Coervus wrote:this leads me to a follow-up question. Since we may not be able to communicate with our spirits well enough to get them to tell us their names themselves, how is it that we can get an agreed-upon nickname?

I noticed no one ever recommends using a spirit board, it seems like that would be a good Avenue if you already know that there is a particular Spirit nearby who you intend to contact. Much of the hubbub about how dangerous boards are came immediately in the aftermath of major Hollywood pictures depicting them as evil and not as a result of actual reported bad experiences.
Unprotected spirit boards are essentially as dangerous as any other unprotected communication method. The problem becomes when something attaches to the spirit board. Short of destroying it by fire and placing the ashes in running water you don't have a way to easily break the attachment. In some cases. That's where Hollywood steps in and makes it worse. LOL

But sure, I agree that's a way. Just have to be mindful just like anything else to make certain that you're not communicating with something else than your spirit companion.

Another way is using Yes/No cartomancy to go through the alphabet the same way until you spell out the names they want.

Or talk about names you think represent them and see what your gut tells you. They don't have to speak to you audibly or telepathically to tell you what they want a nickname to be. You could just as easily get a feeling. Or use light touches, changes in temperature, or any other subtle manifestation to try to do the same thing.

Or ask them to tell you or show you in a dream and sleep on it.

The trick is thinking outside the box, letting go of doubt and expectation, and just taking time to be careful that you're getting a response only from your bound spirit.
Thank you! This has put me at ease. Now, I just need to figure out about lost vessels. Dx My first one Ive looked everywhere but I think I know where he is.

I have a number of spirits but over the years(and My short term memory loss) I have forgotten and want to retry everything. I remember most (Naga, 4 hell-hounds, black dragon, genie, faery, divine dragon, three nymphos, T-Rex, brontosaurs, velociraptor, psy vampire and a Sanguine vampire, a Minotaur, a killer whale, a unicorn, Karkadann, light Pegasus, Dark Pegasus, a Arkan Sonney, and a gargoyle and a pet spirit.)
Chewie
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

WishIHadYou wrote:
Chewie wrote:Hi WishIHadYou,

If you go onto the store and check your account, you should be able to find your order-history.
In the notes of the finished orders you should be able to find the names (just checked and it works for me at least).

Hope this helps you.
I did, and it was way to far back for notes. I even opened a ticket and they said to look in notes.
Ah. I see. Well that sucks.

I wish you the best of luck with retrieving their names in other ways, or giving them nicknames. |.|

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

They now have enhanced reading, which are more in depth, for a binding. If you are intensely interested in a spirit and do not have the name, maybe you could get the in depth reading and get the name that way!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
WishIHadYou
new here
new here

Chewie wrote:
WishIHadYou wrote:
Chewie wrote:Hi WishIHadYou,

If you go onto the store and check your account, you should be able to find your order-history.
In the notes of the finished orders you should be able to find the names (just checked and it works for me at least).

Hope this helps you.
I did, and it was way to far back for notes. I even opened a ticket and they said to look in notes.
Ah. I see. Well that sucks.

I wish you the best of luck with retrieving their names in other ways, or giving them nicknames. |.|
Thank you!

WishIHadYou
new here
new here

Satan's Hellcat wrote:They now have enhanced reading, which are more in depth, for a binding. If you are intensely interested in a spirit and do not have the name, maybe you could get the in depth reading and get the name that way!
Ooo! That would be awesome, Wonder how much that is...

Return to “Spirit Keeping”