neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: White Arts
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi! I don't know much, and I'm not lucky enough to "see" her. I don't recall any dreams with her visible, but my house was very noisy and active the night my familiar was shipped to me... she picked a vessel that is a stone I was admiring a day or so before she was shipped, I saw glimpses of an animal that corresponds to her, and in bed, I feel her pawing at my knee. I have had her wake me up by continuously tapping my knee when she was concerned about how close the neighbors were to our fence, and I have seen sparks, or embers, that I believe is her. I have spoken to her by pendulum and she expressly made it known she prefers I trust intuition and work on my telepathy. I have asked for her help with organizing the other spirits for specific tasks and those tasks were successful. Lastly, while I cannot directly relate this to her, I have gotten more confident to practice magick. Where I was overly anxious and worried I would not perform things right before her presence, now I feel not only confident but the desire to make ritual or include magick in even the mundane. I believe she guides my subconscious to my destined path. She's like a pet, a sister, a best friend, and the most liked part of myself all in one.

If you wish, order a Spirit Bio from Magnolia; it will give you some of her favorite things and other associations :) Love your Familiar. They chose you!

A Boobrie, 3 Courtwind Angels and a WA familiar have joined me, all from Magnolia and CH <3

0x.

Return to “General Questions”