Centaur? Anyone?

amoral
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

Hi, I just ordered the centaur. Does anyone have them as the companions?
I have read about Centaur's topic but so little bit :|:
Do you mind to share your expirience?Or tips?

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

bump

:@
tulku1
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tulku1
Zodiac:

I have a kentauride ( a female centaur). I'm a runner, and she likes going to the park and running with me - partly because I tell her to just wander around and enjoy herself.

Lunar0023
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angles.Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Light Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shyala

Hello, I do have a centaur who is male, and let call him R for now. Well, I got him from Lisa from mystic morning treasures, and during that time I was looking for a centaur to protect me and that other stuff, I didn't mind at all.

But I remember first getting him and I remember him appearing in my dream and I was with him and were both standing on a rock and watching his family and clan wandering around freely. I do remember turning around and seeing this shadow centaur sneaking onto me and R turn around and raise his front legs and stop them onto the ground. He told that centaur to back off and leave her alone and never come back again. So after that, he ran off and never came back but I know R has been very loyal to me and he is very sweet and kind as well. I enjoy talking with him and hanging out with him and I got to met his friends as well too.

But I know coming across unbound centaur they can be very dangerous and some centaur can be very darker than other centaurs are and they all have a different personality like us and their own mind as well. But I do know centaurs can also track down your energy in the astral planes as well if you are being hunted down by something or they could hunt you down and you got to watch out for that.

That all much I learn from centaurs experience with R and other ones as well :/

Return to “Dark Arts”