neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I’m very interested in hearing anyone’s experience with these kind of servitors. Anyone willing to share?

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

bump

:@
IndianDarkLord
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

BeaNocturnasVivas what does this mean i have searched the net i am unable to find any information can anyone of you help get me details on this

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It’s from a shop you can find in the reviews section Skies of Fate (formerly Bloody Skies of Fate).

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

IndianDarkLord wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:42 pm BeaNocturnasVivas what does this mean i have searched the net i am unable to find any information can anyone of you help get me details on this
its just a name for the servitor created by the conjuror.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

Hello as the owner of what is being spoke of I wish to assist. The beings that you are talking about are not servitors or created whatsoever. In fact they are the 1st of their kind introduced to the metaphysical community by me. The various skills that it requires to create and assist in this kind of work for a soul /energy is extremely time consuming and different one must be versed in feeling soul work have a knowledge of midwifery as well as several other skills. If you go into getting one of these beautiful companions and think of it is a created you're going to be in for a very big surprise. They're closer to a living entity the that they are a creation. These companions grow and gestate as well as They are said sentient they have souls just like we do. They have emotions in complex personalities just like we is people do. This makes it both a challenging and rewarding experience. Their aims to be companions for any level of practitioner and many of them have actually assisted in opening their companions abilities while you still must put work in because not everything is immediate. These beings even have their past life memories as well. It is a very careful process are you do to be able to create these it was a gift that I got for serving the deities that I do extremely well. I do hope that this helps you better understand I have posted what they were on the form when I first introduced them. I am be original creator of the soul type companions. The energy that they put off will that we be different from a creation or a companion due to the unique nature that they are and have. I hope this helps alot!!! ^...^ Thank you all
Brightest Blessings
Astra

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

nina wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:07 pm
IndianDarkLord wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:42 pm BeaNocturnasVivas what does this mean i have searched the net i am unable to find any information can anyone of you help get me details on this
its just a name for the servitor created by the conjuror.
Actually I have different names for my servitors rather than these....>///////<

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”