You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamp/djin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Cannot be named

O.Op I need help, I have a ring with a vamp/djin but I do not know how to see her, hear her, talk to her. I really want to see, lift the veil. Please help

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Who is the original conjurer / seller? Have you contacted the original conjurer / seller about this? Did they give you ritual or exercise to contact the spirit?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Coervus
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Assuming that you had these conjured and/or bound by someone reputable and have followed their instructions tour first recourse is:

* Meditate
* Keep a journal of feeling, visions, or observation that might be your spirit
* keep a dream journal
* nothing you can do will let you interact with them like normal physical people or see full-color full-resolution apparitions while you are awake and not on drugs in the near future if you aren't already doing so. It's not a failing and I hope you weren't mislead about the nature of having spirits.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Introvertedgamer55 wrote:O.Op I need help, I have a ring with a vamp/djin but I do not know how to see her, hear her, talk to her. I really want to see, lift the veil. Please help
First and foremost, this can take time. By that, I mean, that it could take days, weeks, months, years, depending on your level and ability to communicate. One thing to remember, when people say that they see or hear their companions, it doesn't mean they are doing so with their eyes and ears. Seeing, hearing, etc, is a lot more then physical. Our companions are not held to the physical world like we are. Their vibration and existence is a whole other level.

Time, belief, perseverance and patience are things that will greatly help you reach your goals. You can start by meditating, holding their vessel, wearing it, invite them into your dreams and involving them in your daily life by talking to them as though they are physically with you (just be careful of doing that in public or you will get a few odd looks from others). I think the biggest problem people develop is starting to think that their companion isn't really there and that disbelief will start to block communication even more.

Never give up on trying to communicate. Always look for signs around you as you never know HOW they will choose to communicate with you. While you may think they are silent and not speaking, they could be trying to drop anvils on your head to get your attention. This journey is different for each of us, what works best for one person may not work at all for another.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”