About Hellhounds

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Tizri777
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Um, a werewolf?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Na

About Hellhounds

Postby Tizri777 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:21 pm

So recently my little family, as i am calling it, has been graced with the addition of a hellhound from CH. I must say I am thrilled to have him with us. In my family so far i have an unbound incubus who requests to be called My Companion and there is an Oak Fae from CH on the way as well. I kind of am weird about fae, but thats a different post that is.

Anywho! I'm super excited to have him! Ihave noticed more orbs around me lately, just at the edge of my vision. So thats pretty cool. But i have been so tired lately, and im unsure if it is merely a stress thing or could it be that im tired due to our new addition.

I tried to do the red/black card thing with him but only got 4/10 right. Where my incubus got 6/10. You think its cuz My Companion and i have bewn around each other longer? Or maybe I wanted too much from him too soon.

Also, heres a weird question. Can a hellhound also be a familiar? Is it something i can ask him to be? Im still working on building better communication and hopefully my attempts at bondinf have helped.

I am gonna play some up beat music cuz i trad that hellhounds like that stuff. Dont have to look far for wolf stuff cuz i have tons of wold statues and such. Do you think if i put black pepper on a plate, u know the kind from the pepper shaker, that would be a nice gesture?

Sorry if I am rambling, I Am just full of energy and excitement. Thankyou for your time~

Sooty
neophyte
neophyte

Re: About Hellhounds

Postby Sooty » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:24 pm

Congrats on your hellhound! When I first got my gargoyle the conjurer said that he can be an informal familiar. I don't do much spellworks but he has helped me to create a shield unique to my energy. If a gargoyle can be a familiar, I think a hellhound can too.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance. - Alan Watts
❤️ Love for my family of 20, always and forever. ❤️
Appreciate where you are in your journey. Even if it's not where you want to be. Every season serves a purpose.
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say. - Bilbo Baggins

Tizri777
new here
new here

Postby Tizri777 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:27 pm

Thanks, i haven't had a good chance to spend personal time with him yet, but once i get home i can do more in that regard.

Alena
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid

Postby Alena » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:31 pm

Congrats on getting a hellhound. I started with one as well. Now, I have a pack. Mine seem to work better in a pack. Yours may work better by himself. He would probably like the black pepper. Just remember, you don't have to put out a lot. Maybe just a pinch or two.

Tizri777
new here
new here

Postby Tizri777 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:39 pm

Thanks Alena! I dont really think i want a big spirit family. I initially only wanted 1 spirit, but then i saw tbe hellhound listing and couldnt resist. The oak fae is coming to me as a bogo, but i dont want him to feel unwelcome. I am generally wary of fae in general but i have been seeing acorns everywhere lately so i feel thats a sign i should be more open minded. Its odd that i got a tattoo of an acorn a month ago, before i even placed the order for my hellhound. Since he came with my hellhound as a bogo, i feel thats another reason to give them a chance.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”