Keep Spirit without vessel

ben_creepy1
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Hi guys, Ben here

Could i keep spirit ( Fae or Nymph ) without vessel, just bound to my spirit ?
is there a negative effect if i keep that way ?

Thank you

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

You absolutely can! There are no negative repercussions for binding to spirit :8)

ben_creepy1
new here
new here

Hi SeaWitch, Thank you for the answer

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

ben_creepy1 wrote:Hi guys, Ben here

Could i keep spirit ( Fae or Nymph ) without vessel, just bound to my spirit ?
is there a negative effect if i keep that way ?

Thank you
Just as SeaWitch said, you absolutely can keep a spirit without a vessel. A lot of times people will tell you that having them bound directly to you will help to enhance that bond even more, making it a bit easier for you to bond and communicate with your companion. It certainly does allow for a more intimate connection. They may become your most active companions.

ben_creepy1
new here
new here

Thank you @Sophia Nyx, for the answer

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I am still on the learning curve myself but I have read posts from very experienced members of this forum on this question.

They have said that choosing a conjurer is a very important step.

It's important to check them out very carefully - what their reputation is with other keepers for example - and ask them questions, such as how long they have been doing this kind of work. We don't want to give our trust to someone who is inexperienced or unreliable when it comes to having something bound to our spirit.

So yes it's true that with a good, skilled, experienced conjurer or practitioner, there shouldn't be a problem with bindings to spirit. But unfortunately there have apparently been occasionally some problems with conjurers who really didn't do it properly.

I do have a dark spirit bound to me and it's very comfortable. But I would only ask someone to do that who I am extremely sure about.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Lewk wrote:I am still on the learning curve myself but I have read posts from very experienced members of this forum on this question.

They have said that choosing a conjurer is a very important step.

It's important to check them out very carefully - what their reputation is with other keepers for example - and ask them questions, such as how long they have been doing this kind of work. We don't want to give our trust to someone who is inexperienced or unreliable when it comes to having something bound to our spirit.

So yes it's true that with a good, skilled, experienced conjurer or practitioner, there shouldn't be a problem with bindings to spirit. But unfortunately there have apparently been occasionally some problems with conjurers who really didn't do it properly.

I do have a dark spirit bound to me and it's very comfortable. But I would only ask someone to do that who I am extremely sure about.
The commentary here about choosing an appropriate conjurer has to be echoed. I was told very specifically by one of my unbound companions to use a specific practitioner when I added certain recommended spirits to my keep. When I asked why it was because my guide believed that one practitioner's abilities and skills were better suited to be responsive to what needed to happen with the conjuration than the others I was considering. Food for thought.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Spirit Keeping”