You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Zeus God portal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Numerology Queen
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Luckyme 11811
Zodiac:

$$$ Hello, Zeus has been possessing me to the point He controls my body literally. Has this ever happen to you? $$$

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

There is such a thing as aspecting but it is done in a controlled, safe environment and a contract is drawn up with the God/Goddess beforehand determining the amount they possess your body, what they can and cant do while using it and for how long.
Voodou also has traditions of people becoming possessed by their Gods, though this also happens in ceremonies and the Gods are again, invited in.
My question is how are you sure it is Zeus and not another entity? I've heard many stories of Gods and Goddesses supposedly possessing people randomly when it turns out its just another strong being trying to get a handle on the physical world. You wouldn't be the first person an entity masquerading as an immortal has approached.
Zeus has immeasurable power, he doesn't need to possess a human and can incarnate if he wants to, he has no need to take control over you to get things done in the physical. And he has enough followers that he can tell them what he wants done if he'd rather not incarnate.
It is unlikely you are possessed by a God unless you are sure you are connected to him specifically and are inviting him in. Even then its a respectful relationship and you can tell him to leave at any time, a God wouldn't forcibly control you, or at least its highly unlikely.
What are the circumstances of your possession?

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I agree with LittleGreenIcon, what if you believe it is a God and it is a malicious entity or negative spirit/entity that tricks you?

You can't let possess someone's body , unless you say your limits on possessing bodyparts.

Can you tell me how you are so sure about being Zeus? It can help us understand more

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Lovaloxs wrote:$$$ Hello, Zeus has been possessing me to the point He controls my body literally. Has this ever happen to you? $$$
What happens when you say no?

:@
Lovaloxs
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Zeus God portal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Numerology Queen
My magical/paranormal name...: Luckyme 11811
Zodiac:

Well, in my case He does seem to possess me against my will, but for good reasons, I might not agree in all his methods and tactics of doing so but He is a good guy, He might just be in a lot of pressure or He sees I am in a lot of pressure and wants to be there for me without being to soft or week. The world is in deeper trouble and we are working as a team to get things done. :)

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

You know i had exactly the same thing with Ares ! He took possession of my body against my will and teached me lesson and was strict with me for also good reason.

Guess what ! In the end it was a trickster passing as Ares ; promising things to make me strong or elavate myself.

So i prefer to warn you and tell you to be very careful about things like that

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Ask a practitioner of Vodou about their belief system that includes being possessed by lwa, which are deities they revere. But I do not believe this happens 24/7 to them. If I understand right, it’s something that happens during ritual or ceremony, not all day, every day or at random times.

I’m not aware of any practices involving Greek or Roman deities engaging in possession. Again, if it were a known, established thing, ritual and purification would probably be involved before it could take place. Every belief system I’ve seen that interacts with the sacred has its own purification methods to prepare believers for meeting what is holy.

Talk to someone face-to-face to help you get a handle on just what kind of spirit you’re actually dealing with. Tricksters masquerade as a lot of other kinds of being. If that’s what’s happening, banishing it will probably be a needed step.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

My understanding has been that Gods do not NEED your permission to possess your body, as long as you are a worshipper. I have carried messages for Yahweh. They were energetic. He touched me and the energy transferred to me, and when I touched the recipient (Archangel Michael in this case), the energy transferred to him. I have no idea what the message was....it was not for me. I have worked with several Egyptian Gods/Goddesses. They have never had to possess me to work through me.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

This jumps into a conversation that can bridge multiple aspects of the belief systems ranging from orthodox to reformed, so unpacking this discussion on a base level means spanning multiple belief systems.

Having said that, if we want to discuss this at a high-level perspective, then gods/immortals of any origin (or geographical worship on Earth), have had history of possession as a whole. Whether you believe it is an extension of the god, the spirit of the god, etc. there is substantial history which earmarks situations where gods and goddesses have utilized this practice. However, it is not something that is overtly common in the practice of possession for just possession, and not with an intent or purpose.

In your case, if you aren't a worshiper or follower of Zeus, or any other god, then you should strongly suspect a trickster unbound, and performing a banishment out of an abundance of caution to remove an unbound spirit is a good idea, because performing a banishment isn't going to banish Zeus. You should also ask for some other type of verification from Zeus himself that it is he, and not a prankster.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I agree that deities won't do hosting or possession for no good reason. I've experienced Lei Gong hosting me one time and used me as kind of like a medium to castigate my ex-friend via webcam chat. I've felt his anger and disappointment for my ex-friend at that time because he didn't just offend Lei Gong but he also definitely did something wrong bigtime. Weeks after, I've dreamed of him and his wife Dian Mu and he explained to me why he did that to me so that he can rectify the bad behavior of my ex-friend according to him. I do believe that it was indeed him because there were thunderstorms at the time when he hosted me and at that time when I dreamed of him because he happened to be the Taoist God of Thunder, Justice and Revenge, and he's one of the deities that I work with.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Immortals”