Succubus

Andy61
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Re: Succubus

Postby Andy61 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:50 pm

Thanks Magnolia and for all replies , I'm on a wonderful learning journey and comments really valuable to me .
Thank you sincerely

Greed
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: White Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed

Postby Greed » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:02 pm

Well from my experience sending your thoughts through visualization works really well. Anything loving, romantic, sexual or sensual as good starters and dont feel strange about being affectionate its more than likely enjoyed.

I personally believe this to be the greatest way to build a connection with an ubi and simultaneously build a telepathic channel with your companion.

Also try to work on recieving when it comes to telepathy. I usually count on emotions to let me know what going on as well as sense of touching but it will be up to you to decide which course is better for you.

vovin999
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Postby vovin999 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:22 pm

I think it is deceitful and harmful to make people think that they have been given a spirit like some x-mas present, when in fact they are learning to communicate with their own energy body.
I asked for a succubus and she is nowhere to be found. Now I can easily project her to myself by imaging her.
When I first ordered her vessel, I had two things happen. First Ash came over to visit me. I was drunk so I thought it was Ishtar, because he said Ash.. and it sounded like a girl. I hid because I didn't feel like spirit communication when I was drunk. Then when I got the message that my Succubus had been sent, I had the most amazing experience of my life. It started with a feeling of someone licking my right cheek, and it was amazing. For two days, I was being with this woman in my dreams and awake.
Then it just STOPPED. Nothing.
I am pretty sensitive, so I'd know if she is around. I get the licks on my cheek and I can ALWAYS imagine her, but the adamant spirit that just stepped into my house some days before is gone.
I want to know where she is.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”