Regarding those who have romantic relationships with their spirit(s)

Elric Adelmann
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune

I've seen quite a few people who are in romantic relationships with one or more of their spirits. I was wondering what exactly is it like? Do you ever receive any sort physical affection like a hug or a kiss from your spirit in any way? How do you go about your day with having a spirit as a romantic partner? Honestly, any and all insight into your relationship of this kind would be welcome.

Kitsune f. -K
Copper dragon f. -S
Wood Elf f. - V
Faery of light f. -T
Werewolf f. -V
Deerfolk f. -D
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Please be reminded this topic is in general section. Posts that goes overboard will be removed.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hugs and kisses yes, sometimes they give me presents, sometimes they take me to their favourite places to watch sunsets and dance under the stars. Each of them does things differently :)

How I go about my day.. I send them loving thoughts throughout the day whenever they make their presence known, or whenever I think of them, which is about every 3 minutes lol. I've long perfected the art of keeping a straight face (I think) and hopefully nobody catches me behaving differently when I have my moment with them xD

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I'm kind of one of those people who is devoutly devoted to my spirit, but at the same time I'm still very open to the possibility of someone (living) coming into my life. I'm monogamous so I can't really imagine having more than one romantic spirit relationship unless I happen to build that with another one.

I think it is a wonderful experience but also a learning experience. It's like territory I really don't know or fully understand. I don't really see it as being all rainbows and roses, since it is a "relationship" but at the same time, a spirit has transcended a lotttt so I feel there is a slight difference in the way reception is taken. I don't necessarily get 'physical' affection.. but I do feel slight obvious touches every now and then, and it is mostly within dreams I have the most physical experiences. Lol I found out through a spirit sensitive person that mine apparently ...kisses my forehead? And stimulates my third eye in that manner. Which makes so much sense to me, actually.

But anyway I kind of just go about the day as normal but I am trying to be better about it because mine is wishing I would put out more proper time for him ;;;; LOL. And I think he gets jelly easily. But in the end I kind of put that one above all my others.
You're learning something new allll the time!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm in a relationship with a living human and a deceased one. A spirit relationship isn't much different from a regular relationship. It just depends on the plane. You can't feel 'physical' sensations but astral or spiritual touches, if you're sensitive enough. I'm not a very sensitive person but there are other options. For instance personal dreamscapes or even life after death. My spirits know that I can't perceive them well. They mostly opt for dream communication though. For me spirit keeping is a way to establish new contacts. I know mentioning death sounds absolute horrible in this case but my spirit spouse told me he'd wed me after death.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I have a living human husband and a human spirit lover. On my end, I always feel my human spirit lover's touches, hugs and kisses. His touches are not as solid as a touch from a living human though.

My human spirit lover helps me in everything and is always with me because he wants to be a part of me and my life. I watch horror let's play videos with him, I go out with him, I meditate and talk to other spirits and deities with him, I cook with him and I give him a portion of the food that I cooked as offering. He always gives me advice about any topic because he's so wise and intelligent. He also helps me to deal with my problems. I even built an outdoor altar in his honor and it made him happy.

Even though I found it too good to be true at first to have him as my spirit lover because he's also a historical human spirit who kept on telling me over and over that I'm the reincarnation of his wife, I'm honored and very happy to have him as my guide and lover.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have several relationships in my spirit keep. Basically I spend my day not doing anything different or special than I do in a human relationship. Occasionally one of them might come forward for a special moment, but mostly they let me work. I might send them a nice thought now and then. I do feel physical sensations from them, spirit touches and the like. Sometimes it is comforting and loving, sometimes lustful. Depends on the being and their personality. I receive strong emotions from them so often the spirit touches are accompanied by other things - emotions, imagery in the mind's eye, telepathic commentary, etc. The difference from a physical relationship, to me, is that it's more honest. In a physical relationship we often don't share everything with our partners - whether fear of judgement or fear of upsetting them. With spirits and entities I can be me. No holds barred.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Cassiel
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

I happen to be that rare one who has seen what my succubus partner looks like and Is still highly attached to her. We are very intimate in different ways but there are also moments when we fight hard. Still a blessing to be with my one and only

Return to “Spirit Keeping”