CJDS wrote:I'll take up on the offer too
Past present future and DOB 2nd August 1987
My dark arts Cat Sidhe isn't very interested in doing readings but he jumped at the chance to do yours. I sensed quite a lot of negativity in this reading so I hope you're doing ok CJDS Sending some positivity to you!
1. Past - Ace of Coins reversed
2. Present - Queen of Swords reversed
3. Future - 10 of Cups reversed
1. Upright, this card is about a great opportunity (usually a business opportunity) that you should take. Reversed, my reading is that you had a wonderful opportunity that fell through for some reason. However, this is in the past and it is time to move on. No need to dwell on past opportunities because more will come your way. I sense there was something wrong with the opportunity which made you hesitate. Your instincts were right.
2. You are the Queen of Swords (disregarding the gender). Someone with great intellect, you pride yourself on your mature, logical and unbiased judgement. You are mature enough to be open to other view points though you don't let emotions sway you. You seek the truth and filter things out that you have decided are untrue. You tell it like it is and people tend to come to you for advice, even if you have a tough exterior that might be intimidating. In your present, you are reversed. This may mean that your judgement is being swayed by emotions which are distracting you. However, I sense in this case that the reversal is a warning that you are being too cold and intellectual and alienating the people who care about you. Be careful not to isolate yourself from others in the extreme pursuit of an intellectual question.
3. Leading on from the present, in the future you have the 10 of Cups or the 'happy family' card reversed. In a love and romance reading this card reversed is usually a sign that there are communication issues or values that misalign between the parties. In your case, I sense the meaning is actually more simple and does not relate to anything romantic. The card is telling you not to neglect your family. There are people who care for you and will support you. You will not need to figure everything out by yourself!