Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: A servitor from Winged Wolf Psion

Postby Lewk » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:14 am

heypanda wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:You don’t need to do any rituals to create a connection when they arrive. You can just start working with them.

Thanks. :] I was wondering if in the Tenured membership, I got to see more posts, and if so, if there are any more about servitors in general, and the ones from WWP. Do I need to reach a certain number of posts? I've scanned the entire forum for info on servitors.

I think I may be right in saying you can see all WWP's posts by careful searching. Her forum name is wingedwolfpsion and you'll find how-tos on servitor creation among the very oldest posts in those search results.

There is also an e-book available under the name Winged Wolf called Beginning Psionics.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: A servitor from Winged Wolf Psion

Postby heypanda » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:17 pm

Lewk wrote:
heypanda wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:You don’t need to do any rituals to create a connection when they arrive. You can just start working with them.

Thanks. :] I was wondering if in the Tenured membership, I got to see more posts, and if so, if there are any more about servitors in general, and the ones from WWP. Do I need to reach a certain number of posts? I've scanned the entire forum for info on servitors.

I think I may be right in saying you can see all WWP's posts by careful searching. Her forum name is wingedwolfpsion and you'll find how-tos on servitor creation among the very oldest posts in those search results.

There is also an e-book available under the name Winged Wolf called Beginning Psionics.

Thanks. :8) I've actually read pretty much all her posts on here. I wanted to access Like2Read's blog in the tenured section, because she mentioned in a post somewhere that she had info on WWP's servitors in it.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”