new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

So it's been just me and my succubus for quite some time, and after finding spirit keeping, it became apparent that it would be a good idea to have some solid protection around. Granted, my succubus is supposed to be able to provide some protection, it just didn't seem fitting for such a lovely lady to have to handle all on her own, so I began my search for some type of protector.

Angels seemed like an awkward choice, with all the succubus hanky panky and such.. the thought of a powerful guardian angel in the corner watching in disgust just didn't seem appealing. Hellhounds and gargoyles were a maybe, but they just didn't seem to resonate with me, for some reason. Vampires had some appeal, but having a sexy vamp around would probably cause problems with my monogamous relationship with my succubus, and even if it didn't it seemed like it would be a fairly involved relationship and I'm really more focused on my ubi. Then, I came across a Chinese Guardian Dragon from Blujay76 that seemed to be a good fit.

Per the description, they are "ideal for a person who seeks great protection without a lot of bonding and offerings." Seems like a nice, low maintenance choice that will allow me to primarily focus on my ubi lover, and not feel too bad if I don't spend as much time with it. Not that I'll be totally ignoring the dragon, because, I mean.. it is a friggin' dragon! Just seems like it will be a nice, mellow, and wise being to work with, and pretty sure a dragon won't care about all the ubi lovin's.

I've also kind of wondered if an angry ex may have sent some ill will my way, and Chinese Guardian Dragons are supposed to be good at removing negativity and hexes, so that will be good.

I found an old thread talking about them, but I was curious to see if anyone had any recent experiences to share.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I would only say that I have a Chinese Guardian Dragon from CH, WA, and I love the fact that they are guarding me constantly. For me dragons are great companions and the protector ones are great protectors but they are also really 'of magic' as well. So if you tune into them sensitively you might notice them influencing the flow of magic here or there, if you see what I mean. I can't think of a better way to say it just now.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Dragons”