Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

I met a lady, a lovely lady who at first I assumed was a succubus but this entity had a interest in snakes I'm not sure affinity would be a right word to describe it. She appears as a woman but her skin is reptilian and she has patterns similar to snakes skin. Could she be a Gorgon? Does anyone have experences with these entities/spirits?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm not sure if a Gorgon might manifest in that way. I suppose it's possible. The gorgon in my keep remains in true form when we interact so I can't comment to that. It could also be a Vif, although, again, I'm not certain they would manifest in that way typically.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

Not sure, I'm not familiar with every being there is and how they could appear. All I can say is that I have two gorgons and neither have appeared this way to me. Sorry not more helpful.

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
Zodiac:

Could the entity be a reptilian (just an ET entity). I think this is what she is ;)

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Old Town
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

Thank you everyone for your replies I feel a bit silly assuming it was a Gorgon but I will look into what a vif is. As always thank you for sharing everyone. :D

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I just bought a prebound Gorgon the time I bought her binding I saw her physical manifestation in true form at once. She is very powerful!

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23

My gorgon manifests in that manner when she feels like it.One reason for it that my more inhuman spirits give as a reason for doing so is that a more human form lets them be more intimate then their actual form would allow.Thou even then my gorgon always shows herself with snakes for hair like how gorgons are usually depicted.My naga manifests in that manner as well and has normal hair in that form when she's not a full serpent.Thou with how similar the looks for each possibility seem to be at points and how spirits can just alter what few differences their are she could be anything that fits or can fit that description unless she tells you what she is.Since I've had succubi show up to me in forms they prefer themselves,some petite,some voluptuous,some human,some like in depictions,some that would haunt peoples nightmares.If shes a succubus that prefers a more serpentine look that's also entirely possible.Can't really know for sure unless you can tell the differences in the races(I'm assuming that's the appropriate term) energy's or like menchend they tell you themselves.Just my two cents.

blessed be

Return to “Dark Arts”