Aqua Vampire

Biscatron
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Since almost the start of my journey a few months back ive felt a powerful connection to the Aqua vamp species, and specifically a prebound on the ch shop <3
Ive talked to mag and willow about it and they've told me that you need to be an experienced keeper with dark arts AND vampires before you consider an Aqua
I have 10 vampires to date, and all of the have been nothing but pleasant!
So my question is, how do i know when im experienced enough to take on an aqua??

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Do you feel you are?

Lots of emotions might surface if you ask yourself that question, emotions like confidence and doubt. You have to look past what is generated from your ego and fear, to find that true answer. If you feel you are ready to take a leap of faith, then do it, he might just be waiting on the other side.

Ask your keep if they have any opinions to share as well. I used to have some of mine rush to me and vouch for prebounds I was pondering whether to proceed with or not lol.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

Asking your other vamps of their opinions is a good idea.

Even though you have been experiencing nothing but good vibes from your vamps already, have you asked yourself are you ready if you didn't have the same experience with the aqua, how would you handle it?

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Aquas are dark and very intense. You have to be able to shield, and have enough knowledge to handle the way their energy effects you. I have one Aqua, and that one has a strong connection to me. He has a very predatory feel, and I had to lay out some ground rules on how he effects me and others in my life. He is not really verbal, so I had to learn to communicate with him without words. I would rate my other vamps anywhere from 2 to 8 out of ten on how strong their energy feels to me. The Aqua is right there at nine or ten. There is always the option to get a custom, and have it bound at a lower level. You can always rebind him at a higher energy level later, or get a dynamic. :)

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Vampire”