Ad8Pro
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Emerald
Zodiac:

When I was a kid, as far as I could remember I had these "night-terrors." I use quotation marks for night terrors because of how real they were. Sometimes it would be a regular nightmare or dream to start but it always ended the same whether we skip the dream or not. It was this void like place. The thing that basically tormented me was this shadowy creature with red eyes, standing pretty high up over me. It had red eyes, and this smile. In that place I was frozen in fear. I try to scream but nothing came out. In this place, i couldnt wake up either, when i tried it kinda taunted me for it. If it was a dream to start out i could wake up as long as i did it before somehow ending up in that place. The worst part was how much i scared everyone in the waking world. Turns out while i tried to scream, even though nothing came out no matter how hard I tried to scream in real life I was screaming through my sleep, though it was clear to everyone I wasn't awake. This went on every night until one day I managed to confront my fear (sort of) and talked to the damn thing. I never learned what that thing was and why it did what it did for about 7 years straight. One of the reason I posted this on here is because I'd like some thoughts to what it was and what that place was. The place had nothing in it, simply a literal void though some could say it was just endless darkness. The only thing I know was that the creature manage to somehow feel me with fear. Like if I took the essence of fear and just jabbed myself in the arm with it. I know it was real I just dont know how to explain how I knew that.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
I am curious what happened after you confronted and spoke to that thing? Did your night terror episodes became less?

Ad8Pro
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Emerald
Zodiac:

It just ended, at least with that thing and that place. Though I dont think whatever that thing was ever fully left but that's just me.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

It sounds to me like whatever it was, it was probably feeding off your fear and speaking to it somehow broke that dynamic.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”