May I have extra help please?

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I realise everybody loves their spirits and such, but I have never come across servitors that automatically protect you before. I really need this. Can someone kindly let me go in front of them in an order queue, so I can have the benefit of working with just one servitor that protects me? Since some of you have lots of servitors already, and are living happy enough lives without literally being driven mad by unbounds (yes, literally as you would have seen from my posts last year), I would be grateful if someone here could let me have a chance with one sooner. I had to have a mass shamanic healing to get rid of the last unbound which attached itself to my chakras, and now it's returned. My spirits again are unable to do anything, they can get rid of most unbounds but not this one.

It broke me so much last year that people around me thought I was nuts, and I was. It kept injecting scary energy into me and kept waking me up. It completely ruined my life, without going into details here.

Please, can someone be charitable and let me have an automatic servitor I do not need to bond with, who will protect me always? I just need to purchase one, and please those of you who already have lots of servitors, please would you let me go in front of an order queue so I can have one sooner? Or send me a servitor that will be bound to my spirit?

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

This thing won't let me edit, but it hurts me physically too. It physically shocks me at my chest area.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Some vendors might have an option of putting a rush on the order, though I’m sure a fee would be charged.

Look through Winged Wolf Psion’s site at Eclipse Metaphysical. I haven’t purchased there since she came off hiatus, so I’m not sure of her time frame, but she was prompt about getting orders out before the hiatus. I mention this because to the best of my knowledge, all her servitors are guardians, plus whichever other abilities they might have.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

heypanda wrote:I had to have a mass shamanic healing to get rid of the last unbound which attached itself to my chakras, and now it's returned. My spirits again are unable to do anything, they can get rid of most unbounds but not this one.
Are you sure you don't want a real, one on one shamanic healing instead? Mass healing sounds so general.
I wish you luck but I honestly don't think a servitor will be of help to you.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

What spirit are you thinking of getting for protection?

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Aprophis wrote:
heypanda wrote:I had to have a mass shamanic healing to get rid of the last unbound which attached itself to my chakras, and now it's returned. My spirits again are unable to do anything, they can get rid of most unbounds but not this one.
Are you sure you don't want a real, one on one shamanic healing instead? Mass healing sounds so general.
I wish you luck but I honestly don't think a servitor will be of help to you.
Why not a servitor? Why would a mass shamanic healing not be real? I know it's new age but it doesn't mean it's not effective. I went to a group of about 30 different people and the leader, a well known shamanic practitioner, chose out of a few people who would get the healing. I didn't feel anything but other people said it was very powerful, and it got rid of that unbound for about 5-6 months, when I'd tried nearly everything else and spent a lot of money doing so. As for the one to one, I did that too and although she did a spirit extraction, which worked because I could hear him talk to her inside me and she released him, she didn't manage to get rid of that malicious unbound.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

heypanda wrote: Why not a servitor?
Because servitors might not be as powerful or knowledgeable or experienced as a spirit or an entity
heypanda wrote:Why would a mass shamanic healing not be real?
I never said it wasn't real. I said it was general. Usually shamanic healing is a personal thing, not a one size fits all process.

Every person has different problems with different things, caused by different things. While a mass healing might be a quick fix, it's more like a bandaid put on top of a giant hole in your body.
It won't really fix anything and definitely not for long. People need custom tailored healing when it comes to shamanic healing, not something done on a group.

What if that unbound isn't the problem but just another symptom? A real shaman can work with that. Not by just removing that spirit but by actually working with it and finding the root cause of all of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Apparently my aura doubled in size afterwards, and I forgot to mention, I managed to hear my keep far better again afterwards too, and since. Maybe you are right and a mass healing is a giant bandaid on a hole, I'm unsure how it works. It would be great if you would explain it to me please. :]

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

heypanda wrote:Apparently my aura doubled in size afterwards, and I forgot to mention, I managed to hear my keep far better again afterwards too, and since. Maybe you are right and a mass healing is a giant bandaid on a hole, I'm unsure how it works. It would be great if you would explain it to me please. :]
Imagine how much better the results would be if it was a one on one tailored shamanic healing instead of a mass healing.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Regholdain wrote: Imagine how much better the results would be if it was a one on one tailored shamanic healing instead of a mass healing.
Yes, Regholdain is right.

Imagine you buy 6 pants off the rack, all have the size advertised you are.
Will all 6 of those fit? Maybe, but probably not. Will they fit perfectly? Probably not.
One size hardly ever fits all, maybe most but I'd say it's only many. It might fit many. But still that fit won't be a perfect one either most of the time.
Now, custom tailored on the other hand.....

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”