mom25705

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Bambi
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels & Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I notice they don't sell in ebay anymore..
I found her websites:
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/MOM25705
Any review update please?
Thank you

M & T

AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: My friends of course
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

eBay pretty much cut off all things metaphysical so all of the metaphysical sellers that were on eBay moved to Bonanza. As for experience, I don't have any with this seller, and I don't plan on buying from her.

I got lost in his eyes, and his ponytail.
Moonhare
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I;ve bought a few spirits and spells from Ann and they have all worked really well. But I bought a spirit from bythepowerof3 and it never arrived so I emailed her (Elizabeth) and she said I was lying and that she had sent it. I was so offended! I said I am absolutely NOT lying, why would I and that everything I'd ordered from everyone else had turned up? Anyway she said she'd send it out again and a month later I still hadn't received anything (I dont believe she sent anything out at all) and she sent me a REALLY nasty email saying I was evil and a &$*#! and that she was going to curse me with bad luck and that she was going to get her black dragon onto me etc etc. and that everything that had happened to me was my own fault and that I deserved it because I was such an evil person. It got so bad that I had to report her to Bonanza in the end. It was a very upsetting and horrible experience. Call herself a spiritual and 'good' person? Nah, sorry I beg to differ. I have all her nasty emails she sent me as proof.

But Mom (Ann) is absolutely lovely and has helped me out many times.

arundios
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Ninja wrote:<Removed By Mod>, Creepy Hollows, & Spirited Enterprise

All have their own websites and are very honest. Buy with confidence!!!

Hmm,

I am quite confused after reading this thread. On the other hand, these threads portray SE as 'abusive' (toward spirits, that is) and elizabeth and ann as nice and honest sellers; I am not sure who to believe lol:

http://spellscams.freeforumsblog.com/t2 ... n-mom25705
http://spellscams.freeforumsblog.com/t2 ... enterprise

And this thread adds some further confusion about the sisters elizabeth and ann lol:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... p?f=8&t=51

I guess I have wasted enough on other sellers so sticking to CH for now; at least they are quite old in this biz and their stuff is affordable (no results yet as I just bought bindings from them which would take time to be completed);) Until I know better... 1lt
Last edited by Huffette on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arundios
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

wsam wrote:I think mom...is sister(s) of Bythepower...
Who do you think is more honest and nice among those sisters, and who sells more real stuff? Also, is this listing connected to these sisters?
http://www.bonanza.com/users/4353403/profile

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

arundios wrote:
wsam wrote:I think mom...is sister(s) of Bythepower...
Who do you think is more honest and nice among those sisters, and who sells more real stuff? Also, is this listing connected to these sisters?
http://www.bonanza.com/users/4353403/profile
In my experience, both Ann and Elizabeth are nice, honest, prompt to answer and both sell real spirits. But remember that comparing experience with spirits is not always a good idea because everyone experiences their spirits differently.
That listing is for Ann/Mom25705.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
GodaimeTsunade
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Brianna
Zodiac:

I bought two twin incubi from bythepowerof3 and while the spirits are quite real, I had a rather unpleasant encounter with the seller. I sent her message giving her my info and a couple of questions, and the response I received was very off putting. It was rather rude and just one sentence. She didn't answer any of my questions and refused to message me back again. I like the spirits but had a bad experience with the seller. I love my Incubi though, but I probably won't buy from again.

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

GodaimeTsunade wrote:I bought two twin incubi from bythepowerof3 and while the spirits are quite real, I had a rather unpleasant encounter with the seller. I sent her message giving her my info and a couple of questions, and the response I received was very off putting. It was rather rude and just one sentence. She didn't answer any of my questions and refused to message me back again. I like the spirits but had a bad experience with the seller. I love my Incubi though, but I probably won't buy from again.
If you are reviewing bythepowerof3 then this review is in the wrong thread. You should be posting it in bythepowerof3's review thread. Here is the link.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
GodaimeTsunade
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Brianna
Zodiac:

jellybean wrote:
GodaimeTsunade wrote:I bought two twin incubi from bythepowerof3 and while the spirits are quite real, I had a rather unpleasant encounter with the seller. I sent her message giving her my info and a couple of questions, and the response I received was very off putting. It was rather rude and just one sentence. She didn't answer any of my questions and refused to message me back again. I like the spirits but had a bad experience with the seller. I love my Incubi though, but I probably won't buy from again.
If you are reviewing bythepowerof3 then this review is in the wrong thread. You should be posting it in bythepowerof3's review thread. Here is the link.

Whoops, well I saw others reviewing BT3 here so I assumed this is where they went. Honest mistake on my part. Did a search on the review thread and this is what popped up 1e

enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

I use to have a watcher from Mom25705 I've felt warm and tingly sensations when touching the ring. I've seen a shadow figure, orb, and flash of light. But God took him away. This happened in 2011 or 2012 I didn't know he was a fallen angel I should've done more research on watchers. But so far that was my experience. I'm might buy again from her but not a watcher.

She/Her
Spirit companion

Return to “Seller Review”