Crystal the Blessed Witch

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Aprophis wrote:I'm kind of surprised how many sellers do the quick conjure thing while some who've been around longer vet the beings for months if not longer just to be sure they are who they say they are and are safe for the customers.
Especially with entities who're usually not as easygoing as spirits and far more complicated.
I have bought from Lisa and hers are also less than a week. Yeah I feel if it takes months on end then you may end up with servitors, which take time to make powerful. truly gifted sellers
usually use their own entities to bring forward new ones. Blessed witch does this and they are safe, if they weren't my protection would not let them near.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:
Aprophis wrote:I'm kind of surprised how many sellers do the quick conjure thing while some who've been around longer vet the beings for months if not longer just to be sure they are who they say they are and are safe for the customers.
Especially with entities who're usually not as easygoing as spirits and far more complicated.
I have bought from Lisa and hers are also less than a week. Yeah I feel if it takes months on end then you may end up with servitors, which take time to make powerful. truly gifted sellers
usually use their own entities to bring forward new ones. Blessed witch does this and they are safe, if they weren't my protection would not let them near.
Thanks for clarifying this Lola.. Sadly I just shot an email off to her asking about her vetting process lol then I saw your comment. Was trying to suggest her shop to one of my friends but they were iffy about the quick deliveries too..but I felt pretty good about the seller personally. As I recall Billy/Pagan Shop is also very fast and Lotus from Removed by moderator takes about a week or so to vet her spirits for her event conjures and I view these folk as very experienced and never had any issues with their conjures. Though I think it's safe to have some scrutiny considering the seller is not really known.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

lolaberry wrote:Yeah I feel if it takes months on end then you may end up with servitors, which take time to make powerful.
Yeah, but if it takes months and you end up with servitors, at least you get servitors.
With days it could be just thoughtforms that poof after a while or something that goes rogue.
Truly gifted people would still make sure and take their time.
Look at truly gifted musicians, do you think they don't train daily, for hours?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Honestly, if you go to a real life dating site you pay money for and they just see a guy for a day and then let him into the program without ever checking his credentials and personality, etc, would you feel good dating him?

These are lifelong companions, maybe even over more lives. And we're talking about beings that have lived for hundreds and even thousands of years, who have a lot of secrets too and might be very, very, very good at hiding and playing good boy.

What of a thousands of years long life could you check in a day or two? I mean, you have to be realistic.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The quick turn around was a bit startling at first I will admit.Then I had the thought that she may have already vetted several beings and so it is just a matter of energy matching which takes less time.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

The way I see it, if there is a concern about the vetting and discernment process of a seller, I'd say just contact them. Because I personally don't like the idea of allowing those kind of conjurers to be in business at all. I was able to get a response from Crystal and she actually does vet the spirits and just like you said Draco_Star898, that is exactly what she does. From what she told me she takes a few weeks and for BA she vets them for a month, and it's usually for custom conjures she just matches the energy signature of the person to the being. So it isn't a quick conjure she just binds to someone within a day kind of thing. Though maybe this is disappointing for some people who prefer longer vetting processes but IMO.. My friend gave a good point that some conjurers out there try to do long vetting processes to disguise the fact they're working on their overdue backlogs.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Please note that this is a seller's review topic. One can post reviews good or bad, one time, for the things purchased.

Since some members already answered why the service was fast, please post only reviews hereafter.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Aprophis wrote:
lolaberry wrote:Yeah I feel if it takes months on end then you may end up with servitors, which take time to make powerful.
Yeah, but if it takes months and you end up with servitors, at least you get servitors.
With days it could be just thoughtforms that poof after a while or something that goes rogue.
Truly gifted people would still make sure and take their time.
Look at truly gifted musicians, do you think they don't train daily, for hours?
Hate to tell you, but this is the review posts so unless you bought from her you can't really comment on her work, can you

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

It's been a while since I last made a review and I have to agree with others who have bought from Blessed Witch, her spirits/entities have been nothing short of amazing. I had been on the search for a Bronwyn Angel for a long time and a friend suggested I check her out. He was a preconjure and has proven to be an absolutely astounding companion. He has dropped white feathers in my path, has increased the sensation of energy in my hands, has increased the frequency of lucid and vivid dreams, has raised my arms during meditation to soothe them, he called me (on the phone with my headphones on) once while I was doing a guided meditation which completely startled me but equally amazed me. He has also been throwing the number 3 at me wherever I go, usually as 333 Hwy's, buildings, receipts, etc... just everywhere. I'm absolutely thrilled by my new companion from her!

Also did a Custom Conjure of an Immortal. The one she connected me to is the same one that was recognized as part of my DNA from another seller! To say that I'm impressed is an understatement. Have had Bronwyn here for over a month and just love him. I absolutely recommend her!

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

I bought a prebound from her and had an amazing experience. Awesome spirit, and she always replies in a timely manner and my new friend came home to me in just hours following purchase ^^

Return to “Seller Review”