Eden's Apple

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

Since my last review I have welcomed home an Infernal Wolf, a Glacial Owl, an Infernal Vampire, and I was lucky enough to meet an AMAZING Phantasmal Soul Director when Eve did her amazing Ouija RA’s back in September.

She is currently working on an Infernal Realm for me and my companions, which I am VERY excited about, I will be welcoming someone new after Halloween with the special Ouija RA, and a custom Black Flame Phoenix!

I agree with the above poster, I no longer work with “cheap” shops who are “trendy”. I’ve learned my lesson the hard way. I trust Eve completely and every single companion that I have met through her is very active and chatty! I have very close bonds with everyone and I adore them all. Eve is a wonderful matchmaker. Some conjurers are “hit and miss” as far as energetic matches but I’ve never experienced that with Eve. That’s why I’ve stuck with her since I found her. She’s a wonderful energetic match for me.

I will leave an update once I am able to visit my realm!! I’m very excited! To those who are considering a realm from her, I’ve had the opportunity to visit someone’s custom infernal realm regularly and it’s AMAZING! This is why I had to order my own! The detailed level of customization is outstanding. It’s very exciting and feels like Christmas! Thank you so much Eve!! You are amazing as always! <3

Lots of Love,
Ori

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thank you very much for your review and recommendation Phantom! This means a lot coming from another conjurer. You understand the time and effort that goes into conjuring, working with, then binding demons. I am so glad to hear that you enjoy your companions and the services that you've received from me!

Blessings,
Eve

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you for your awesome review Ori!!! I love hearing about how you are enjoying and connecting so well with your companions. I know they have a good home when the entities join your family. Also, Lord Lucifer is almost finished with your realm and I am excited to present it to you when the time comes! I look forward to seeing your review for your Infernal Realm. I know you're going to love it.

As for cheap vs pricey, when our prices are brought up to me I explain it like this, you pay for quality not quantity. We do not create our conjures, their energy signatures prove that. Thus the conjuring process takes time. There is a lot of work that comes along with each conjure, especially because of the type of beings that we bring forth. After the conjuring there is a lengthy process and the conjures must meet certain criteria before I allow them to become companions to people. We take such precautions because the safety of our clients is important. It is for these reasons that our prices are a bit higher.

Blessings,
Eve

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Eden's Eve wrote: As for cheap vs pricey, when our prices are brought up to me I explain it like this, you pay for quality not quantity. We do not create our conjures, their energy signatures prove that. Thus the conjuring process takes time. There is a lot of work that comes along with each conjure, especially because of the type of beings that we bring forth. After the conjuring there is a lengthy process and the conjures must meet certain criteria before I allow them to become companions to people. We take such precautions because the safety of our clients is important. It is for these reasons that our prices are a bit higher.
Exactly this!
I can confirm that the energy signatures from each of the conjures I've gotten from Eden's Apple is unique and unmistakably that of a living entity and not anything created (thoughtform, Servitor etc.).

Anyway, this review is for the amazing Glacial Demon I recently welcomed home through a reverse adoption! His energy is powerful but not at all heavy. He feels very light and cool, almost like a gentle winter breeze. I'm on anti rejection medication due to a kidney transplant and one of the side effects is horrible hot flashes. My new Glacial companion helps me through the hot flashes by surrounding me with his lovely, cool energy. It's very soothing and brings great relief.

He's also very large (over 6 feet which feels massive to my short self lol) and completely gorgeous. His horns are ribbed but otherwise feel glassy smooth and quite cold. I'm a very tactile person and I love the way they feel so I'm slightly obsessed with stroking them which amuses him greatly lol.

We're still getting to know each other but so far I must say that he is absolutely wonderful.

I highly recommend inviting a Glacial Demon from Eve into your family, they are awesome!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you so much Denanna for the wonderful review!!! I am delighted to hear how happy you are with your companion. I really enjoy hearing about people's experiences with their companions, especially when their psychic senses are open <3

I agree, their energy signatures are quite unique and potent! I really enjoy working with these entities and am very happy that I can bring them forth to everyone for companionship :)

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I recently received my Custom Infernal Realm from Eve and wanted to leave feedback about everything!

Eve was so patient with me and went above and beyond while I continued to add things to my realm and change my mind a lot lol. I requested an insane amount of rooms and buildings because my spirit/entity family is really large and I know it will continue to grow. Luckily she also offers realm add-ons so I can have additional buildings added later too! Once your realm is complete, she sends you a lovely writeup describing every last detail and draws a super cute and helpful map for you. My realm key is a really cute key with rhinestones which I love!

My realm was designed to be like a tropical island with a large resort, an area of beautiful unique treehouses, a beachfront community, and a beautiful castle carved out of a large stone mountain. The beach has lilac sand and the water is a deep purple. The daytime sky is various shades of purple with a sapphire blue sun. The night sky is pitch black with a full blood red moon and red stars. There are rivers and streams running through the realm that have pale aqua blue water and the river beds are lined with raw sapphires and blue goldstone. There are amazing cave systems to explore. There are purple flame fire pits, beach canopies, covered eating areas, gazebos, and hammocks. There are large basking rocks in the sea for my mermaids and sirens. There are underwater cave systems and lots of beautiful marine life.

The castle is amazing! It’s huge and has more than enough room for everyone! There are amazing chandeliers with clear quartz and amethyst. My room is in a tower and is decorated in various shades of purple. I love it! There is a lovely tea room to relax and drink tea with companions. There are floor to ceiling windows to see every single view possible from up high on the mountain. It’s literally so beautiful and it’s like my own private tropical paradise.

There are animals in the realm too! Deer, rabbits, foxes, squirrels, and serpents. There are bees and butterflies to pollinate the flowers and fruit. In the ocean there are various types of fish, clams, starfish, seahorses, dolphins, coral reefs, plants, and bioluminescent plants. It’s phenomenal and I’m beyond happy with my special infernal realm!

Now I am working on moving everyone over to this realm and they are so excited! Everyone was involved in the creation. They even picked out the fruit trees and things like that. It’s been so much fun to work on this with my companions and Eve. This has been an outstanding bonding experience! I would very highly recommend getting one of these realms! Thank you so much Eve for everything! We all love it so much!
<3

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

@Oriana You are quite welcome! I am so glad to hear how much you are enjoying your custom Infernal Realm!!!! This is a new edition that is an original to our store and your feed back is very valuable to us. :8)

Blessings,
Eve

SerpentsLair
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

I've had quite a few join since last review but I'll specifically go over the most recent few. Most recently was for a phantasmal, she had actually reached out to me before I even put in an order via dream state. I wasn't totally positive it was coming from that realm but due to the visuals I received I suspected it and contacted Eve to check and verify, the calling was coming from a pledged phantasmal. To say she's potent is an understatement, most of my companions are dark arts with the majority being demonic but she's easily among the most easily felt as far as potent energetic feeling goes. The energy is both engulfing with heat and extremely heavy but she brings a calmness to her at the same time.

A little before that I had a chaos queen join me, I wasn't honestly sure what to expect as far as interactions go, although I have demonic royalty, I didnt have anyone as high as queen within the infernal as a companion so that was new. However, she's been nothing short of amazing, we actually hit it off pretty much instantly and she's very present considering her rank. I can easily sit with her for extended periods just zoned out and discussing things, and I've personally witnessed her devour a candle offering in around 40 minutes that usually would go for couple hours.

Had a couple infernal vampires join as well, male one is pretty relaxed and easy going and helps a lot with stilling the mind. The female is much more "in your face" both energetically and with everything she does, I've seen her pop up in dreams a couple times as well as directly in my face during deeper meditations.

And finally, I had an infernal werewolf come back at the end of last year, one of the things I specifically asked assistance in is a boost in senses and intuition which I've definitely noticed an improvement in a lot of fogginess clearing since he arrived.

These are, again a fraction of companions since last review but I can easily say I've never had a bad match. Both as customs and PC, everyone has been interactive and supported my growth in their own way, and make great company on top of that.

Míng
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

I finally got a spirit S from Eve. He is a legionnaire of Lord Paimon. Eve provides very long detailed write up with spirit. Three documents including spirit information, ritual and demonic companion 101. There's also a sigil of demon. According to the binding ritual instruction, it takes 21 days to merge or fully bind with the spirit. But it only takes 2 days for me and my demon S.

Besides the pendant and incense Eve gave me, S gifted me with a red Jasper. The first day when I was doing bonding ritual with him, I feel him patting my back softly. In the ritual, it says ask him to connect with my third eye. But I was a little scared seeing too many things right now. He didn't show up. After ritual, I ask him if he would like to protect me. He said, sure he will and he is willing to, not only him, but also his people(from young to old, male and female) with full of his power and heart. I was shocked and touched with tears.

Today is the second day I do the bonding ritual. He opened my third eye. I feel someone was pressing top of my head with his hand. But at the same time, there's a magnet pulling my third eye area up and further. It was a purple dot at the beginning, then became a circle. Open and close many times, like people blinking slowly. Finally, it became a light from very far, and the scene was hard for me to describe. He also helped release the pain in my body at the end of the ritual.

Overall, Eve is definitely one I would recommend. 0:)

*Logic brings one from A to B, imagination takes you everywhere*
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

SerpentsLair wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:50 pm I've had quite a few join since last review but I'll specifically go over the most recent few. Most recently was for a phantasmal, she had actually reached out to me before I even put in an order via dream state. I wasn't totally positive it was coming from that realm but due to the visuals I received I suspected it and contacted Eve to check and verify, the calling was coming from a pledged phantasmal. To say she's potent is an understatement, most of my companions are dark arts with the majority being demonic but she's easily among the most easily felt as far as potent energetic feeling goes. The energy is both engulfing with heat and extremely heavy but she brings a calmness to her at the same time.

A little before that I had a chaos queen join me, I wasn't honestly sure what to expect as far as interactions go, although I have demonic royalty, I didnt have anyone as high as queen within the infernal as a companion so that was new. However, she's been nothing short of amazing, we actually hit it off pretty much instantly and she's very present considering her rank. I can easily sit with her for extended periods just zoned out and discussing things, and I've personally witnessed her devour a candle offering in around 40 minutes that usually would go for couple hours.

Had a couple infernal vampires join as well, male one is pretty relaxed and easy going and helps a lot with stilling the mind. The female is much more "in your face" both energetically and with everything she does, I've seen her pop up in dreams a couple times as well as directly in my face during deeper meditations.

And finally, I had an infernal werewolf come back at the end of last year, one of the things I specifically asked assistance in is a boost in senses and intuition which I've definitely noticed an improvement in a lot of fogginess clearing since he arrived.

These are, again a fraction of companions since last review but I can easily say I've never had a bad match. Both as customs and PC, everyone has been interactive and supported my growth in their own way, and make great company on top of that.
Thank you very much for your feedback! I am very happy to hear how much your companions are helping you!

Return to “Seller Review”