May I have extra help please?

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Aprophis wrote:
Regholdain wrote: Imagine how much better the results would be if it was a one on one tailored shamanic healing instead of a mass healing.
Yes, Regholdain is right.

Imagine you buy 6 pants off the rack, all have the size advertised you are.
Will all 6 of those fit? Maybe, but probably not. Will they fit perfectly? Probably not.
One size hardly ever fits all, maybe most but I'd say it's only many. It might fit many. But still that fit won't be a perfect one either most of the time.
Now, custom tailored on the other hand.....
Perhaps I didn't explain it very well. Just me and one other person received a healing lead by two practised shamanic tutors, one for each of us, and a group of 30 healed me and this person

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

...so you were a test subject for 30 people in training?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

From what I know of shamanic type healing practiced by people like Sandra Ingerman, a Shaman works with a 'patient' by journeying for them and contacting or overcoming shamanic beings that might be blocking that person becoming whole and well. They may find parts of that person's 'soul' hiding away in parts of the Otherworld, maybe traumatised or reluctant to come back to the real world, where things are not perfect for you. The shaman can retrieve those bits of a person's soul, bring them back to you and give you advice on how to reintegrate those parts of yourself.

In some ways it is a transpersonal pyschotherapy with a spiritual dimension to it (from what I have experienced).

As with anything else its important to find a trustworthy practitioner with a genuine good reputation. I think an individual shaman can reach places and parts of you that a group session like the one you described probably didn't.

If they work with you there may need to be a number of sessions as part of the healing process.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

The struggle that comes into play if you don't feel you're being properly protected is significantly about the form of protection and how specialized it is to your issue. This is why if you feel you're having problems, a general healing or cleansing or form of protection may remedy some things but not all, or it may give you temporary relief but not stick.

Servitors are lofty as a resolution because first of all, to have an actually effective servitor for this, the one creating the servitor needs to know precisely what your issue is (meaning they *themselves* must be capable of diagnosing that), and then if a servitor is even appropriate as a way to deal with said issue, they *themselves* must have experience with the specific abilities that the servitor would need to be programmed with to help.
In my opinion you need someone to be able to resonate entirely and thoroughly with what is going on and the resolution to it in order to help you. The suggestion of working with a Shaman is one I would have made. I see that has been addressed as something you've tried already in a sort of way, but I agree with the others that you may want a more personalized experience.

As a final word on this --if you're being accosted by unbounds, or whatever the issue actually is, there is always going to be a reason it is occurring, and in understanding the reason you begin to understand how to fix the issue.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Alright, interesting to see how many of you think that mass healing is not customised, I'll take your words for it. I'm assuming even though everyone in the mass healing journeyed for me and this man, and that two spirit animals came to me, that it was sort of custom. As for test subjects, I guess that is right, though some of the people had had experience in this before. About 10 different people came up to me and told me their journeys for me.

As for the one to one with a shaman, I did that, and she came back to me with another spirit animal of mine, and the shaman told me she said that I needed to gain back my sovereignty and clearly tell unwanted spirits to leave. The shaman had said this herself since the beginning, and that that animal would help me in this area, from an email a day ago. The thing is, I'm quite a lot more confident than I was before, I've transformed a lot and realise how much in my life was my own created drama, with others in my life making it worse. Regaring sovereignty, I'm not sure what she means by this, I'm assuming having full authority and being stern with the beings to leave. I have been being stern, without getting upset, and I'm not really scared anymore with most of them because I think it's all nonsense from them. So for sovereignty and just telling them to leave, how does one achieve that? Thanks.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

As for servitors, I recently bought The Emperor of Healing from Winged Wolf Psion, as apparently her servitors are along the same levels of Kelis's in regards to protection. I guessed from reading recent posts that there is a 6 month wait. I ordered more than the EOH, but I emailed Celius to ask if I could just have the EOH early to help me. I thought with servitors, or at least WWP/Celius or Kelis's kind, that they would tailor themselves to you and learn how to?

I believe to a degree that the spirits who keep coming here, there are lots of them around here btw, and the shaman who cleared the place I'm staying in said there were a lot, and energy that needed to be moved, which she did. Anyway I believe that the spirits who keep coming here are either strong or human. When I've seen the one that gives me anxiety before, it looks like a dark grey thing, that's very busy, and has black sparks as it's doing things. Bearing in mind especially in my sleep/awake state I can see beings extremely clearly, including angels, some djinn etc. from my keep who wished to make themselves known to me. I saw them in my room clear as day. Unfortunately I can only see the bad strong spirits and not my keep these days, though I saw my Corrang when he tried to take me astral travelling the other day. I knew it was him because he has a distinctive voice. I've also seen around, with my own wide awake eyes, a tall well-built dark man that kept shifting into different things, including my keep, but I could tell by the feeling that it was him.

Currently I see with my own eyes still, this black thing that keeps forming when I look down. It's at the top of the room in the same place, and it gets bigger and bigger. I can only liken it to when an old movie film gets burnt from being exposed too much, and the black bit gets bigger. I even had my eyes checked to see it wasn't my eyes and it wasn't, they were absolutely fine they said. This black thing came in when I had to vent the place at night a week ago because I burned a charcoal disc. I hope that's everything.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

The shaman also told me I need to get somatic trauma therapy, to do with the nervous system, and see a therapist that specifies in this, as I have gone through a lot of trauma in the past 3-4 years including that unbound that attached itself to me and sent me mad last year.

Does anyone know what this therapy entails, and is there a way to get or create this without seeing a therapist? As they are expensive. Thanks.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:The shaman also told me I need to get somatic trauma therapy, to do with the nervous system, and see a therapist that specifies in this, as I have gone through a lot of trauma in the past 3-4 years including that unbound that attached itself to me and sent me mad last year.

Does anyone know what this therapy entails, and is there a way to get or create this without seeing a therapist? As they are expensive. Thanks.
I have no idea what somatic trauma therapy is like but I do have a suggestion to you. If you have gone through a lot of trauma, it might be very helpful to look into EFT. I have recently re-discovered it and it is extremely helpful to treat many issues, I have read it is very effective in trauma and PTSD cases. The best thing is you can do it yourself and receive immediate relief.

And who knows, perhaps dealing with trauma and emotional issues is enough to fix this situation entirely.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

It sounds like you're making progress, which is good to hear.

If a shamanic practitioner had told me to gain more personal sovereignty I would ask them how they recommend doing that. It may be they want you to reflect on that yourself - in which case asking other people how they think you should go about it may not do the trick. And you might just get our own personal perspectives on it.

I have the Emperor of Healing from Eclipse Metaphysical, which you've ordered. I think it was created with a view to it being owned by people with mental ill health as well as physical, as it cannot be commanded by the owner. (Unlike all their other guardians.)

If I've understood correctly there are spirits that give you anxiety that you don't want bothering you. I'm pretty sure my Emperor of Healing got rid of a spirit I was getting anxious about, several years ago.

(Technically they closed off the connection. I couldn't even remember the spirit's name. It was unexpected but I was relieved this had happened as stress had reached an impasse. I guess what I call my lifetime spirit guides may have co-operated with that too. This was well before I embarked on the whole learning path about spirit keeping, which has given me a far better perspective on it all.)

Celius of EM is very resolute about the fact that their guardians will protect their owners from any troublesome spirits we have, if they are being troublesome to us. My own view is that we also need to retrain our minds to not habitually keep linking to or calling in spirits that we don't want to connect with.

I think this may be similar to what people are talking about when they say if you're doing an affirmation or creative visualisation, don't focus on the negative. Or the old thing about, if someone tells us to not think about the pink elephant in the corner of the room, the thing we see most strongly will be that pink elephant. Or that worrying repeatedly about something happening can be like a magic spell that attracts the very thing we don't want. In a nutshell, we have a part to play in leading our minds in the right direction. (I take this advice to heart myself anyway.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Lewk wrote:It sounds like you're making progress, which is good to hear.

If a shamanic practitioner had told me to gain more personal sovereignty I would ask them how they recommend doing that. It may be they want you to reflect on that yourself - in which case asking other people how they think you should go about it may not do the trick. And you might just get our own personal perspectives on it.

I have the Emperor of Healing from Eclipse Metaphysical, which you've ordered. I think it was created with a view to it being owned by people with mental ill health as well as physical, as it cannot be commanded by the owner. (Unlike all their other guardians.)

If I've understood correctly there are spirits that give you anxiety that you don't want bothering you. I'm pretty sure my Emperor of Healing got rid of a spirit I was getting anxious about, several years ago.

(Technically they closed off the connection. I couldn't even remember the spirit's name. It was unexpected but I was relieved this had happened as stress had reached an impasse. I guess what I call my lifetime spirit guides may have co-operated with that too. This was well before I embarked on the whole learning path about spirit keeping, which has given me a far better perspective on it all.)

Celius of EM is very resolute about the fact that their guardians will protect their owners from any troublesome spirits we have, if they are being troublesome to us. My own view is that we also need to retrain our minds to not habitually keep linking to or calling in spirits that we don't want to connect with.

I think this may be similar to what people are talking about when they say if you're doing an affirmation or creative visualisation, don't focus on the negative. Or the old thing about, if someone tells us to not think about the pink elephant in the corner of the room, the thing we see most strongly will be that pink elephant. Or that worrying repeatedly about something happening can be like a magic spell that attracts the very thing we don't want. In a nutshell, we have a part to play in leading our minds in the right direction. (I take this advice to heart myself anyway.)
Hi Lewk, would you be able to send your Emperor of Healing over to banish this spirit/entity, please? I've tried contacting Celius through e-mail and WWP through Facebook but I'm not getting any answers. Not sure if I said, I ordered the EOH over a month ago and still heard nothing. They don't seem to care.
Aurum wrote:
heypanda wrote:The shaman also told me I need to get somatic trauma therapy, to do with the nervous system, and see a therapist that specifies in this, as I have gone through a lot of trauma in the past 3-4 years including that unbound that attached itself to me and sent me mad last year.

I have no idea what somatic trauma therapy is like but I do have a suggestion to you. If you have gone through a lot of trauma, it might be very helpful to look into EFT. I have recently re-discovered it and it is extremely helpful to treat many issues, I have read it is very effective in trauma and PTSD cases. The best thing is you can do it yourself and receive immediate relief.

And who knows, perhaps dealing with trauma and emotional issues is enough to fix this situation entirely.
I do keep trying to imagine white light going through me and the feeling of love, which is the basis for the basic EFT, it doesn't seem to do much though.
Last edited by heypanda on Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”