Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 37
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lionman
Zodiac:

I have a Queen Ubi named F whom I would like to give to someone (male or female). She is a wonderful, loving and super sensual spirit. She, however, is very jealous of other sexual spirits and entities in my keep. She is not jealous of living human partners. The more sexual spirits that I acquired to join my keep, the more quiet she became as well as quieting some of my other spirit companions. She is very dominant and should be ones only sexual spirit. Please abide with this requirement always to keep her happy.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I'm open if she's fine with me, but how will we communicate more over this??

AncientMew65
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 37
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Lionman
Zodiac:

AncientMew65 wrote:I have a Queen Ubi named F whom I would like to give to someone (male or female). She is a wonderful, loving and super sensual spirit. She, however, is very jealous of other sexual spirits and entities in my keep. She is not jealous of living human partners. The more sexual spirits that I acquired to join my keep, the more quiet she became as well as quieting some of my other spirit companions. She is very dominant and should be ones only sexual spirit. Please abide with this requirement always to keep her happy.
: >:( >:(

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Please read the forum rules.
11. No email address solicitation, Facebook, MySpace, AIM, or other social media
--- Nowhere on the board, in any forum or any thread, is there to be an email address posted in any format. Do not try to circumvent the filters of the board by getting creative and posting abc123 AT gmail.com or other such roundabouts. Any violation of this rule will result in you being warned and the email address removed.
--- Nowhere on the board, in any forum or any thread, is there to be any social media usernames posted in any format. Do not try to circumvent the filters of the board by getting creative and posting some workaround that others can figure out. Any violation of this rule will result in you being warned and the ID removed.
Why? Because posted emails generate spam as bots pick up your posted email and you will have an inbox filled with ads, phishing scams, and junk. Social IDs because there have been issues in the past related to more serious situations like stalking or harassment, and we want to avoid any future drama and not be the source of the connection.
--- Seriously, don't try to circumvent this by doing creative postings of emails or IDs, we take it as a personal insult.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

AncientMew,

If you are looking simply to rehome the spirit you can contact us about our SRA program. We rehome spirits for free and the new Keeper only pays the shipping charges.

Because of past issues related to these kinds of circumstances, we do not allow sales (free or charge) of bindings through here. We may reopen an exchange site again, but right now it is not something we have available.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”