new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Astral Star Fae
Zodiac:

So today i saw 3 orbs of lights meaning theres multiple faerie spirits i assume in my house. have you guys ever had something like this happen? how am i supposed to distungish between my astral star fearie(my only spirit) and unbounds?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I just noticed this post. So, offhand:

How many spirits are you keeping (bound)?
Do you know of already existing or have any relationships with unbound spirits?
Were there three separate orbs at the same exact time, or just three separate encounters with light orbs?
Were they different colors or all the same color?
Was this during the day or at night?

Most bound and unbound spirits can manifest as orbs. So, to narrow that down I would set up some protection (banishing, shielding, magic bindings, or ask your bound spirits to help) to keep unbounds out of your space. Once you know you should not have any unbounds in your space you can pretty much be certain that any manifestation is (most likely) one of your bound companions.

Distinguishing between them is a talent that you would need to learn. Either through practicing energy work or telepathy and working one on one with your spirit companion so that you can learn the difference. There is a lot about that topic elsewhere in the forum, but honestly the only way to really learn is to work out an approach that works with you. Since everyone's experience, skill and ability is different not everyone distinguishes spirits the same way.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Pbeugger
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Astral Star Fae
Zodiac:

Im only keeping 1 spirit bound my astral star faerie. I have no relationships with unbound spirits.

During the daytime,I saw 3 separate orbs at the same time and they were all the same color which was blue. Usually when i see a orb its only 1 orb by itself and blue and before this i always assumed it was my astral star faerie. I did see a red orb one time. My only concern about this is...how do i tell which is my 1 and only bound spirit going forward? this is part of the reason i havent gotten a second spirit but mainly i want to develop a good bond with the spirit i have before i even consider a second.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”