A friend's nightmare.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

This is not my own dream but a friend of mine.

Thing is neither knows what it could mean so if anyone has any ideas feel free to chime in.

In the dream we were battling with magic against each other and apparently I had won the battle by killing him.

He was the aggressor that started the fight and we were so overpowered with magical abilities\powers wiped out most of an entire state in the crossfire.

Anyways the obvious fantasy of both of us being way overpowered in magic abilities aside any ideas of what a duel to the death among friends would mean?

Also if you're wondering both of us get along quite well with each other which is why this dream of theirs is especially confusing.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If the magic seems to be too much then perhaps there may be a situation that either did occur in the past or maybe going to occur in the future that will be overwhelming to either one of you or the both of you and it could cause some sort of damage in the friendship?

This doesn't mean there will be a problem between the two of you but maybe a outside party (person/situation) and maybe there needs to be a way to help your friend since there is always more than one way to help people out when trouble occurs.
That's all I can think of at the moment.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Dragona wrote:If the magic seems to be too much then perhaps there may be a situation that either did occur in the past or maybe going to occur in the future that will be overwhelming to either one of you or the both of you and it could cause some sort of damage in the friendship?

This doesn't mean there will be a problem between the two of you but maybe a outside party (person/situation) and maybe there needs to be a way to help your friend since there is always more than one way to help people out when trouble occurs.
That's all I can think of at the moment.
Well we did have a falling out in a past life but we worked those issues out as far I know.

So any issues we had against each other were resolved.

I suppose it could be something from their past life specifically.

As far as the future goes unless something very extreme happens I can't see anything anywhere near that happening.

So yeah it's a mystery to both of us.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”