Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

My two new Frag gargoyles are on the way! I got a male and a female, with the idea that I would gift them to my city to look after certain spots that are special to me. My spirits are already both interacting with me. They have great talents and strengths. That is the problem. The female is already watching over her district, but the male is not happy with my intended arrangements. He does not seem to want to live on his assigned mountain, but craves to be nearer me and work more intimately with me. These are big jobs I ask of them. I actually live in the area where I would like the female to settle, but the male would be all on his own. What can I do? I love BOTH of them already, and they are very strong and have intriguing abilities. I want them both near me and helping me, to be honest. I am not sure what to do! I do not want to make a gargoyle unhappy! I already have a Frag, but two more is not that much, is it?

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Perhaps the male has a different purpose in mind for his relationship with you and he feels watching over a public district would not be the best decision for your pathwork/journey.

I just recently received bindings for two gargoyles that my guide directed to join my protection team (she also assisted the conjurer in selection, as there were very specific abilities she wanted each to possess). So far, they seem to be all business and not super social, although I swear one gave me a creepy smile in my mind's eye at work one day. I say "creepy" but it was also really funny in a Cheshire Cat way.

Anyways, they are brothers and are perfectly happy acting as my guardians to assist my guide in protection.

Maybe your male gargoyle has something similar in mind in regards to protecting you, the area you live, or you and members of your family or property.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Perhaps the male has a different purpose in mind for his relationship with you and he feels watching over a public district would not be the best decision for your pathwork/journey..
Exactly! Congrats on your own new gargoyles, by the ways. These Frag are intensely social. When one wants to stay close to my side to protect me....maybe I should listen? Their qualities are so perfect for what I need right now. Great job by the conjurer, by the way! Maybe the male can stay with me and look over the mountain from here? No. That would not work. Crap.:(

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Gargoyle”