Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I have a couple of orders on the way. They are bound and bridged to me, so that I do not have to wait on them to get here. I was reading about the Dullahan, which is one of the few species I had not had bound to me as a companion. His name was Marro. I have been over-tired and a bit cranky lately. I cannot sleep due to what an old teacher has done to me, and it kills me. It just does. My mind is really slow and my memory is poor. So I just did NOT get it. Marro? Was that Spanish or Italian or something? Then a dark voice came into my mind, with hints of the grave and danger. My skinn crawled. He said "It is NOT Spanish." In a way only a telepath can understand he communicated the meaning of his name for me, and the light bulb suddenly went on. Marro. Marrow! Like in bone marrow! Duh. I was so embarrassed. Heheh! He said "Are you going to put me on a shelf (yeah, guilty of that for some of my companions), or are we really going to interact?" He poked at my guilt and laughed. "Of course we will interact!" I said "And HEY!" I told him. "How's about a kiss then?" I looked at his headless body, then at his head resting by his side in one large hand. Uhm. I pressed a tentative kiss on the head's lips. It was cold. Yick. "What? He thundered. I cowered a bit at this. Then "No tongue?" I stared at him. I stopped shaking and laughed. No way!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

Your dullahan seems a lot of fun

Return to “Dark Arts”