Hi FrenchieVi, that's very cool about your birthday!FrenchieVi wrote:If If you are still doing readings. I would like the 'Past Present Future' one. Your sign up date is the same as my birthday.... October 27 1985 which was also a Sunday.
Here is your reading with my unicorn P assisting. We wish you much luck in your endeavours and hope that you find the true happiness you are seeking. This was a reading where each card focused on the same theme: fulfilment and achievement. It was interesting to see how each fit together.
1. Past - 9 of Cups reversed
2. Present - 5 of Swords
3. Future - The World reversed
1. Past - Upright, this card shows a man on a bench with 9 cups arched behind him representing total emotional fulfilment. This is often seen as the 'wish card' because it indicates complete success in all aspects of one's life and emphasises emotional and spiritual contentment Reversed, the card suggests that the pursuit of achievements has led to a loss of genuine fulfilment. It may indicate materialism, wishing to impress others rather than finding a sense of inner happiness. This card reversed could also point to a habit of overindulgence, perhaps alcohol, drugs or food. My reading of this card alongside your other two cards is that you have always been a person driven to succeed. There were aspects of your life that you were unsatisfied with, and so you tried to 'fix' those parts and build a perfect life. But in trying to "fill all your cups", so to speak, you lost sight of what true happiness meant.
2. Present - This is a card of significant conflict. One man collects 3 swords after a battle. His two opponents walk away sadly, their two swords lying abandoned on the ground. The sky is overcast and clouds gather because the conflict is not over. There are no real winners. This card warns to pick your battles, because even if you 'win', you may damage relationships beyond repair and lose something of yourself in the process. I sense that you feel you are competing against other people. Ask yourself honestly whether you need to win at any cost - how far are you willing to go? At what point will you once again, like in the Past, realise that your efforts have left you with achievements that don't bring you genuine happiness?
3. Future - No other card represents achievement, fulfilment and closure like The World upright. Your Future, much like your Past and Present, will be defined by your soul-deep desire to find fulfilment. Reversed, the card warns against taking short cuts and foreshadows some possible delays. There are still things unresolved in your Past and in yourself that need to be dealt with before this card will appear Upright to you.