Discussion of specific races of djinn.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

DonRoRo wrote:My GD is Lovely, I am still waiting for the vessel buy I can already feel her. I will like to know which tribe djinn are GD classified under . Thank you
Gold Djinn are classified as Marid.
DonRoRo
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thank you Draco
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I just ordered a Living golden djinn. this thread will help me a lot. but reading her write up. they sound like a jack of all trades. they sound very powerful though? they can even be sensual even follow you to your next lifetime...... they can even be very active to where things might happen in the house that can either make u laugh or spook you.

Maybe its because mine is LE not spirit? But i am still glad you find this thread. I have a yoga mat but i never used it. now is a good time to use it when i get her vessel.

from write up

"Gold djinn are unique to their existence. They connect the astral and physical planes. Thus existing on both.
They have the unique abilities to manifest your wishes faster by bringing the astral and physical in direct contact with each other.
Due to their abilities to exist on multi planes they have the ability to connect with a human keeper in a stronger bond. This gives them the ability to naturally attach to a keepers soul and pass with their keeper on into many many lifetimes offering protection and guidance.

With this ability come serious responsibility. You have to set house rules. They can manifest in a more physical way by interacting with your homes electrics, moving objects, touching things and people, appearing as various light forms, and even leaving a voice trail that can be heard as murmuring or whispers. These abilities can be unsettling to those not use to them.

The Gold djinn is a wish granter, a lover, a fighter, and a protector. They are there for their keeper on many levels, and have every intention of making a keepers life better.
"
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Djinn Races”