Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Pairing service between lovers (human)?

Postby polyana005 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:28 pm

Hi there,

My question is about this service https://shop.creepyhollows.com/pairing- ... -bond.html

So if this powerful bond is created between two, i.e. lovers and then after a while (a year, three, 20 years) one of them figures out that their life paths part and then they aren't lovers anymore. How will this bond affect their lives and future relationships? Or will it be possible to undo the created bond? Will it dissolve by itself?

Also, if one lover orders the service on CH not telling the other lover about the service, and the bond gets created between them, isn't it a bit of wrong or unethical?

Can someone knowledgeable answer my questions? Thanks a lot in advance.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.

GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv, Humans, Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Re: Pairing service between lovers (human)?

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:02 pm

I would probably never order that service since I have no real use for it... but I am wondering that too actually. I'm sure someone who has ordered that or CH staff themselves will directly answer to this.

From my own thinking- Since it isn't quite a spell, it sounds more like a channel like it says. I'm thinking it's probably undoable or able to dissolve. Or it works just as much as you/the other person works with it since it's one of their para-technology services.

A part of me doesn't think it is unethical since it isn't something that takes someone's free-will away.. as it is applicable to friends and family.. I'd /probably/ consider doing this for a close friend, but I wouldn't think it's unethical since I don't see how it would damage them. I'm thinking it is probably a service to amplify the energy/bond between the persons.

Of course I could be wrong but this is just what I think.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."
[who i am] hereditary clairvoyant / dream medium / spirit partner / LGBTQ+
[current practices] necromancy / trad. witchcraft / demonolatry / grey-natured
[spirit family] many humans / witches / demons / DA-leaning

DID PLURAL SYSTEM: Violet (Host), Victor, and some others.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr

Postby Rungr » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:34 am

I honestly would never order that mainly because I find bonds when it comes to lovers need to be formed on their own that way you don't need to go through a middle man to have it removed later down the line. My boyfriend and myself our bond was formed from our past life together and meeting again in this one. We did attempt to make a bond between us but the pre-existing bond absorbed that one.

If it's not a consent bond then it would touch down on ethics. A friend of mine has the similar ability to make bonds between two or more people and he did so at the request of the two, over time they became distant with one another but kept being drawn to each other due to the link, it was hell for them because they constantly kept being drawn to each other but not in love with each other anymore, not until they requested it to be removed.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Postby Magnolia » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:23 pm

Wonderful questions, and thank you GodSlayer & Rungr for your thoughts. I can help you with your questions :)

So if this powerful bond is created between two, i.e. lovers and then after a while (a year, three, 20 years) one of them figures out that their life paths part and then they aren't lovers anymore. How will this bond affect their lives and future relationships? Or will it be possible to undo the created bond? Will it dissolve by itself?

Nothing we do at CH is Black Arts or removes the free will of those who participate. If you are lovers with someone now and then you are no longer their lover in the future, the bond the pairing is broken, because the bond is no longer present. It's not going to force you both to be constant lovers, constantly and unwillfully bound to each other for all time. If the bond that brought you together, and brought you a desire to have a pairing to each other is done, then the magic is no longer needed and therefore a moot point.

Also, if one lover orders the service on CH not telling the other lover about the service, and the bond gets created between them, isn't it a bit of wrong or unethical?

If you're in a relationship with the person, you both love each other, you both want to be together, and you are participating in the relationship of your own free will, then how would it be unethical? The magic isn't eliminating either of your free will and only enhances the bond you already have.

All of us who practice magic cast spells for friends and loved ones, we do things to make ourselves and our loved ones lives better, so it is then unethical when any of us cast a spell for a friend for them to get a job? For them to have a better family life? For their marriage to be happy & healthy? Or when any of us cast a spell to enhance our relationship with a lover? When you cast a spell for a better relationship with a lover? Open the door of communication with a lover who is not usually forthcoming with their thoughts/emotions? With the intent in all of these examples for a better relationship and outcome.

Do any of us need to get their permission every time we do this? I suppose that would be a question best left to each of us and how each of us feels about that topic. If the intent is positive and to bring happiness and positive results through the intent which the spell, ritual, ceremony is performed, I don't think that falls in the realm of unethical. However, that is a personal decision you need to decide.

Can someone knowledgeable answer my questions? Thanks a lot in advance

If it's questions about CH-performed services or bindings, the best people to ask is us, since we are the people actually doing the work, and we can speak to what is performed, how it operates, how it can be broken, etc.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

nina
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Postby nina » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:44 am

I just got this service. But it is too early and too difficult to say if it works because it is a long distance relationship and the guy in question is a tough nut to crack and currently on unstable job hence lot of things going on in his mind, and relationship and commitment is the last thing he has on his mind right now ... I hope eventually things work out between us and the relationship smoothens and we can live together.. I am trying my best to work hard to get into a university close to his place to be with him,,, but then dunno if his job will take him away …

When we had a cold period last year, I used switch words like chanting DIVINE GOLDEN SUNRISE while imagining both of walking into the sunrise.. I did this twice a day. Then I mediated for 10 minutes a day looking at Venus Tantra, and not to forget even praying to God for reconcilation. And after doing all this in a month he unblocked me and after another 1 month initiated conversation with me again.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby polyana005 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:51 pm

I ordered the service. It was done. After a couple of weeks the man distanced himself emotionally and the communication between us became minimal. I started experiencing heart ache, pain, loss. I needed to be honest with myself and realised that I deserve a better relationship with a person willing to invest into our union. So I guess the pairing is dissolved now. I have moved on. Satisfied now.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.

Vipera aspis atra
new here
new here

Postby Vipera aspis atra » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:54 am

I agree that it is important to be able to do your own spellwork for matters so close to your heart, though I feel that a lot of people 'take advantage' of magic, perhaps not realizing you ought to be willing to build a foundation of respect and honor to the arts you're engaging on some scale before expecting it will work out for you. Contrary to what some may think, not just anyone can cast effective spells, even with intent. It takes time to understand what magic really is and how it works in order to get the most benefit out of it.

I think if the CH pairing service seems to have the opposite effect for you, that before writing it off as problematic you could consider that magic will not save a relationship that wasn't meant to happen or wasn't right for you (because that would make you far more worse off).
For that matter, the pairing service from what I have read in the listing seems to be about bringing to the forefront any/all ties you may have on a spiritual level, which would include past lives. Imagine if you did have a past life connection but there was unresolved conflict in it, or it wasn't perfectly harmonious; obviously that may come up to be dealt with so it doesn't mean it is going to be altogether puppies and rainbows. It is going to shed light on what your actual purpose in each other's lives is about.
It means you can form a stronger bond through what the pairing brings, if you're interested in that bond once you come to learn what is actually behind it.

The member formerly known as 'Noctua'.

CH Moderator
neophyte
neophyte

Postby CH Moderator » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:08 am

Please be reminded this is not a suitable section for reviews. Locking this topic.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Postby Magnolia » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:58 pm

Love is not a single-prism form of magic, because it's not something you are doing for yourself alone, it's something you're doing for yourself and someone else. Which means the magic influences BOTH of your lives, which means both of your Destiny, and unless you're using Black Magic, you are not going to alter free will. You can influence someone to align with you, to be in the same mind with you, to share a path or journey, but unless you're using Black Magic you cannot force someone to do what you want them to do; no differently than you would not want someone violating your free will.

Love is dynamic and ever-growing, and if you are meant to be with someone you will be drawn back to each other over & over again until you reach that connection that is more permanent, but if your love with someone is seasonal, then it is only seasonal, and you should not harbor hateful feelings if that is the case, every relationship is a learning experience & a chance to grow, and you should find excitement in being able to kindle a new flame with a new love in your future.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”