You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi,
I'm new to this whole paranormal magick thing, so excuse me if I give out incorrect information but how else am I gonna learn? Anyway, after finding out about summoning these supernatural creatures and actually being able to do it (despite initially being slightly skeptical) I decided to look into it a little more and, consequently, found this website. After doing a little reading on the forums it became abundantly clear that most newbies seem to perform a ritual but don't take the time to prepare for what their getting into. I think you see where I'm going with this, I don't wanna go into this entire thing blind.

Anyway, conducting a bit of my own research last night I found out quite a lot but there is still some things that I am slightly confused about / don't understand. If you guys don't mind clearing up some of these things, and give me advise on what else to prepare for that would be most appreciated! Also just to note: I'm not in any hurry to perform rituals to summon a Succubus. So here's some things that I know / am confused with.

Banishing Rituals
If a Succubus is particularly evil and using me I have heard that you need to banish it to make it leave you alone? Some people say that you can just ask him/her to move and leave me with respect, love and peace. Only if that fails you can proceed with a banish ritual. I have heard that you need to first use the Activating ritual (saying the 11 angel names at least 3 times) and then you can proceed with the actual banishing. The banishing ritual I currently only know is Sword Banishing and I've heard of Master Protection but still need to research that. Also are there some things as a banishing item? I read a particular forum about how 4 courtwinds would be able to banish a spirit but googling it I couldn't actually find anything related to banishing or summoning...

Different rituals
Having done a Google search around for rituals to summon a Succubus, the one that most frequently comes up the "Letter of Intent" and after further research this ritual doesn't seem to be the safest, and though most of them specify to use blood / sperm or hair to burn the letter, there were comments saying NOT to do that. Why is that specifically?

Apart from that ritual, I am having a bit of a hard time finding any other rituals with full clear instructions on how to summon a Succubus. Are there other rituals I could perform that have less risk? Do other rituals all have their ups and downs? Why is the Letter of Intent ritual so talked about and popular compared to other rituals?

Bound vs Unbound
I've heard of these words been thrown around in the forums but unsure how these bound / unbounded techniques are acquired. Do some rituals bound that succubus you summon to you and some don't? Just not really sure on this one at all honestly.

Communication
It seems that communicating with a creature that you can't hear or see only feel them touch you might prove to be slightly difficult... Who would've guessed? Anyway, it seems that you would just talk to her like a girlfriend (some people say to speak out loud or just in your mind, not sure which one works or if they both work...) Tell her about your day, your ambitions, daily struggles, small talk just anything. How will the communication develop is the Succubus is bound to me? Will I eventually be able to hear her speak after becoming more in tune with the 6th sense that you develop? How are some of you able to communicate with your succubus / Incubus?

Creating a bond
After summoning a Succubus you are then able to create a bond with her, and this obviously takes time. Show her respect, meditate and summon her (this apparently is practically like a one on one with her, focusing all of your energy on her and nothing else), spend time thinking about her / focusing on her presence. Anything else I should know about creating a bond with her?

Apart from that there is still grounding, centering and protection bubble that I need to learn and understand what they mean.

Any books / websites that give out information about this would be so useful! Sorry for the wall of text, I just want to make sure I'm as prepared as I can be, even if it takes a while to do so!

Thanks in advanced for any replies and help that is given!

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate
SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

So, I don't have all the answers to your questions, and I'm also new to the forum, not to spirits as much though.

<3 For creating a bond you should absolutely talk to them like you're talking to a friend or significant other. Whether it's in your head or out loud, whatever works, they can hear you regardless. Give her an offering, set up a small space just for her. A little altar you know. Whether on a dresser or in a drawer or on a shelf, even a desk. I can't tell you how it'll develop because I've only ever had a relationship with a spirit when I was younger that I believe was my twin-flame. He was not bound to me, there was no agreement made by anyone for us to have a point of contact, however, we were able to communicate through dreams. I could just feel him. He would sometimes hold me while I fell asleep during a hard time of my life, and he would talk to me through my dreams. He would even take me on little coffee dates in my dream. I never physically heard his voice while awake though, maybe it's because lucid dreaming was my thing so that's how he chose to reach out to me. \./

I'm waiting on my first official binding through CH and to my understanding of them, they're conjuration of them binds them to you or a vessel, while they put safety precautions into place. This protects both you and the spirit. That way they cannot harm you and vice versa :) So basically this keeps it from being some random spirit in your home wandering around you.

The whole reason they offer these bindings is because both spirits and living entities want a connection with someone, they desire to have a home with us, be a part of our lives and so forth :)

Take time every day to meditate and that will also help. There are so many rituals and spells that can help along the way, but your natural insight will develop the more you work with spirits.

Honestly, I'm afraid too. That once I receive my spirit I might not make contact right away...but I'm going to make sure he knows I'm still here with him no matter what because as a keeper I want to provide that for him. Remember, everything with love, respect, and openness. /.\

LiveNobody
new here
new here
Zodiac:

SolsticeSnow wrote:So, I don't have all the answers to your questions, and I'm also new to the forum, not to spirits as much though.

<3 For creating a bond you should absolutely talk to them like you're talking to a friend or significant other. Whether it's in your head or out loud, whatever works, they can hear you regardless. Give her an offering, set up a small space just for her. A little altar you know. Whether on a dresser or in a drawer or on a shelf, even a desk. I can't tell you how it'll develop because I've only ever had a relationship with a spirit when I was younger that I believe was my twin-flame. He was not bound to me, there was no agreement made by anyone for us to have a point of contact, however, we were able to communicate through dreams. I could just feel him. He would sometimes hold me while I fell asleep during a hard time of my life, and he would talk to me through my dreams. He would even take me on little coffee dates in my dream. I never physically heard his voice while awake though, maybe it's because lucid dreaming was my thing so that's how he chose to reach out to me. \./

I'm waiting on my first official binding through CH and to my understanding of them, they're conjuration of them binds them to you or a vessel, while they put safety precautions into place. This protects both you and the spirit. That way they cannot harm you and vice versa :) So basically this keeps it from being some random spirit in your home wandering around you.

The whole reason they offer these bindings is because both spirits and living entities want a connection with someone, they desire to have a home with us, be a part of our lives and so forth :)

Take time every day to meditate and that will also help. There are so many rituals and spells that can help along the way, but your natural insight will develop the more you work with spirits.

Honestly, I'm afraid too. That once I receive my spirit I might not make contact right away...but I'm going to make sure he knows I'm still here with him no matter what because as a keeper I want to provide that for him. Remember, everything with love, respect, and openness. /.\
Thank you very much for help and information! Becoming a Spirit Keeper seems to be such a big responsibility that I initially didn't think would be haha. I will take what you have said and continue doing more research before summoning / purchasing a Spirit. Goodluck with your own Spirit journey and everything <3

~ NF - Nate
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi,
I'm new to this whole paranormal magick thing, so excuse me if I give out incorrect information but how else am I gonna learn? Anyway, after finding out about summoning these supernatural creatures and actually being able to do it (despite initially being slightly skeptical) I decided to look into it a little more and, consequently, found this website. After doing a little reading on the forums it became abundantly clear that most newbies seem to perform a ritual but don't take the time to prepare for what their getting into. I think you see where I'm going with this, I don't wanna go into this entire thing blind.
The need to perform a ritual is only necessary if the spirit itself requires it to be done, and that's not the case with all spirits; and spirit bindings from CH do not require you to perform a ritual prior to the spirit coming to you.

I think it's fantastic that you are doing research and finding a comfort zone with being a Spirit Keeper, because it is an experience. Bear in mind being a Spirit Keeper means fluidity, and where you start your journey now does not mean that's where you will be a few months from now, or a year from now.

There's a lot of bad information out there about real Spirit Keeping, and there's a lot of people who do not understand the distinction between being a Spirit Keeper and working with spirits (as in unbounds or magical spirit work). It's absolutely terrifying how much misinformation is out there, and I see people posting in other boards and Forums that I know are new to this because they were here first, but they are speaking with authority and misleading people. I also see people post who are ignorant of what Spirit Keeping is who post as though they know what they are talking about, and they aren't even discussing real Spirit Keeping.

I think your pursuit of knowledge and learning everything you can is important because you have to figure out what kind of journey and adventure you want as a Spirit Keeper! :) You will find that your own "truth" to Spirit Keeping is somewhere in the many experiences of others, because no two Keepers have identical paths of experiences.

I would also advise you to read through this, if you haven't already, https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en
Anyway, conducting a bit of my own research last night I found out quite a lot but there is still some things that I am slightly confused about / don't understand. If you guys don't mind clearing up some of these things, and give me advise on what else to prepare for that would be most appreciated! Also just to note: I'm not in any hurry to perform rituals to summon a Succubus. So here's some things that I know / am confused with.
If you are going to pursue working with summoning an Ubi, I would strongly advise you to make sure you have protective measures in place, unless you are using a vetted invocation.
Banishing Rituals
If a Succubus is particularly evil and using me I have heard that you need to banish it to make it leave you alone? Some people say that you can just ask him/her to move and leave me with respect, love and peace. Only if that fails you can proceed with a banish ritual. I have heard that you need to first use the Activating ritual (saying the 11 angel names at least 3 times) and then you can proceed with the actual banishing. The banishing ritual I currently only know is Sword Banishing and I've heard of Master Protection but still need to research that. Also are there some things as a banishing item? I read a particular forum about how 4 courtwinds would be able to banish a spirit but googling it I couldn't actually find anything related to banishing or summoning...
I would caution you to use a vetted invocation for summoning any Ubi because there is a lot of confusion when it comes to Ubis and their actual classification. Because of religious occupation the Ubis were sometimes classified as demons, as were many sexually-driven or erotic beings, and in this light there are post-occupation invocations which are based in a demonic viewpoint as opposed to the raw classification of Ubis unto themselves.
Different rituals
Having done a Google search around for rituals to summon a Succubus, the one that most frequently comes up the "Letter of Intent" and after further research this ritual doesn't seem to be the safest, and though most of them specify to use blood / sperm or hair to burn the letter, there were comments saying NOT to do that. Why is that specifically?

Apart from that ritual, I am having a bit of a hard time finding any other rituals with full clear instructions on how to summon a Succubus. Are there other rituals I could perform that have less risk? Do other rituals all have their ups and downs? Why is the Letter of Intent ritual so talked about and popular compared to other rituals?
I would advise against using any ritual that calls for body material, it is not going to be safe without the proper protections. Any time you use body material to perform any summoning or conjuration, it's certainly with intent, and certainly going to be a powerful bond. Unless you are 100% committed to this action, I would not advise using any method that requires you to make a bodily offering.

You can try this invocation. It is non-binding and it is for a Nympho, but as a sexual spirit, and Nymphos are White Arts, it's a safe path to begin with, and you could always work your way to a Succubus later.
Bound vs Unbound
I've heard of these words been thrown around in the forums but unsure how these bound / unbounded techniques are acquired. Do some rituals bound that succubus you summon to you and some don't? Just not really sure on this one at all honestly.
Unbound is any spirit that has not agreed to enter into a friendship/relationship with a Keeper. A binding is a connection, a binding, of respect and loyalty between a spirit & Keeper, and that is what Spirit Keeping is, a relationship between a Keeper and spirit. In a nutshell, that is Spirit Keeping. Working with unbound spirits is nothing new, that's been around since the beginning of a world of mortality and spirituality. What makes what we all do here unique is that we are all working with spirits who we share a binding with, who we share our lives with, whether it's 1 spirit companion or 1,000. There isn't a right or wrong answer when it comes to Spirit Keeping, and no matter who wants to stand on a soapbox and preach to you about how many spirit companions you should have or shouldn't have, the fact is Spirit Keeping is a unique journey that only you can dictate.
Communication
It seems that communicating with a creature that you can't hear or see only feel them touch you might prove to be slightly difficult... Who would've guessed? Anyway, it seems that you would just talk to her like a girlfriend (some people say to speak out loud or just in your mind, not sure which one works or if they both work...) Tell her about your day, your ambitions, daily struggles, small talk just anything. How will the communication develop is the Succubus is bound to me? Will I eventually be able to hear her speak after becoming more in tune with the 6th sense that you develop? How are some of you able to communicate with your succubus / Incubus?
Every spirit is different and unique, you may be able to perfectly hear some spirits, or see them, or touch them, and that is going to be something unique to every spirit and different with every relationship you have.

You really should speak to any spirit companion like a friend, because that is what they are there for. Whether it's sharing a sexual relationship, a friendly relationship, a guiding relationship, and in most cases it's going to be everything at different times! That's what makes it exciting.

With any spirit the way you communicate with them is going to be unique to the spirit and the relationship you share. Your senses will not only develop as a whole the more you work with the supernatural, they will develop in specificity to the spirit you are working with :)
Creating a bond
After summoning a Succubus you are then able to create a bond with her, and this obviously takes time. Show her respect, meditate and summon her (this apparently is practically like a one on one with her, focusing all of your energy on her and nothing else), spend time thinking about her / focusing on her presence. Anything else I should know about creating a bond with her?

Apart from that there is still grounding, centering and protection bubble that I need to learn and understand what they mean.

Any books / websites that give out information about this would be so useful! Sorry for the wall of text, I just want to make sure I'm as prepared as I can be, even if it takes a while to do so!

Thanks in advanced for any replies and help that is given!
If you opt to take the path of summoning a spirit and then working with them as an unbound, then you will create a connection with them that is unique to the bond you share. I think as long as you are open, honest, and you communicate from the heart, you will be fine :)

I think if you have protective measures in your work, with any kind of summoning, you will be fine, but please make sure you are well-protected. You do not want to summon something you can't control, or that you have difficulty banishing, because every day our Helpdesk has requests from people who need help with banishing; it's not a situation you want to be in.

If you want something that you feel will really cover all the bases, you can follow Ash's protection ritual.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
LiveNobody
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Magnolia Thanks so much for the information you have provided! It has cleared up a lot of what I was kinda confused about and have learnt so new things as well. Going into this whole Spirit Keeper thing is way more overwhelming that I had thought.

The only reason why I was considering the summoning route instead of purchasing is since I live in the UK the shipping rates on the CH shop would be expensive as hell /: Though, today seems to be free shipping for over $25 so I think that I will get my first spirit that way instead. I'll also take a look at the links you have provided as well, so much information about this stuff, so cool but oh so overwhelming!

Thanks again for sharing this information with me! :) Really appreciate you taking the time to help me out.

~ NF - Nate
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

LiveNobody wrote:@Magnolia Thanks so much for the information you have provided! It has cleared up a lot of what I was kinda confused about and have learnt so new things as well. Going into this whole Spirit Keeper thing is way more overwhelming that I had thought.

The only reason why I was considering the summoning route instead of purchasing is since I live in the UK the shipping rates on the CH shop would be expensive as hell /: Though, today seems to be free shipping for over $25 so I think that I will get my first spirit that way instead. I'll also take a look at the links you have provided as well, so much information about this stuff, so cool but oh so overwhelming!

Thanks again for sharing this information with me! :) Really appreciate you taking the time to help me out.
If you choose bound to spirit you don't have to pay shipping :)

LiveNobody
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Sooty wrote:If you choose bound to spirit you don't have to pay shipping :)
I figured that out after purchasing the penny for new members at the shop (along with some other items to get the amount up to $25 for free shipping). The only thing that would worry me slightly about binding to Spirit and not a vessel is being able to tell when the Spirit has entered my presence or not. With a Vessel it's a physical object that, when I receive it, I know that the Spirit is around me. But with just binding to a Spirit I feel like I might not notice him/her trying to communicate with me for a day or two and that might cause offence to the Spirit like I was ignoring him/her, though obviously I didn't mean to :/

Though considering I am new to this, I'd imagine that the more experienced you are with noticing the signs of the Spirit trying to contact you, the easier it will be to notice when the Spirit is around you or not. Just takes time and practise.

~ NF - Nate
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Not saying yours would but some spirits are already with their keeper before the vessels even arrive ;)

LiveNobody
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Sooty wrote:Not saying yours would but some spirits are already with their keeper before the vessels even arrive ;)
Not sure if that makes me more excited or nervous if they are around me or not :)| though with that information, the past few days I have been trying to talk to her even if she is not here yet and I can't feel her presence. Now I think about it, I'd prefer having a vessel binding to a spirit (as well as being bound to my spirit as well) so I can associate them with a physical object that has a physical presence if that makes sense.

~ NF - Nate
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

I thought about just having spirits bound to my spirit but, I think it's the piece of mind that I know the spirit is with me with having an actual physical object. I don't know if this will ever change for me but that is how it is now. A seller I have been purchasing from for the past 2 or 3 years doesn't offer binding to spirit so, I've got a lot here, with spirits, live entities and magickal items. I've just recently been thinking since I'm getting things now through CH, if I need to start to sort things or label things so I don't mistake one vessel for another.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”