Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandria

i actually just started doing some of the things on here with my girls and it has made an amazing improvement on our bond. thank you for posting this!

LiveNobody
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Slightly odd question, but I feel like it relates with the initial forum topic.

I'm not all that much of a sexual person, not to say I'm asexual by any means, every now and then I'll be in the mood (I guess some people are more sexually active than others). Considering the Succubus is a very sexual creature, would it be difficult to bond without doing these sexual visualisations daily? Would she take offence by this? I've read that other bonding methods would be meditating whilst talking to her, spend time thinking about her and focusing on her presence etc. etc. but this wouldn't be as effective as the methods previously mentioned.

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate
Coervus
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

LiveNobody wrote:Slightly odd question, but I feel like it relates with the initial forum topic.

I'm not all that much of a sexual person, not to say I'm asexual by any means, every now and then I'll be in the mood (I guess some people are more sexually active than others). Considering the Succubus is a very sexual creature, would it be difficult to bond without doing these sexual visualisations daily? Would she take offence by this? I've read that other bonding methods would be meditating whilst talking to her, spend time thinking about her and focusing on her presence etc. etc. but this wouldn't be as effective as the methods previously mentioned.
There are plenty of bonding methods that aren't species specific, including offerings, mental conversation, inviting them in on activities, etc...

But I have to ask, why adopt a succubus if you don't want a bond that is at least partially sexual? I mean, they're people and are more than just sex and it is certainly possible but it seems odd to choose hard mode like that, if you understand me. Ubis are an easier spirit to bond with for many people because sexual energy is easy to access and enjoyable for them.

LiveNobody
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Coervus wrote: There are plenty of bonding methods that aren't species specific, including offerings, mental conversation, inviting them in on activities, etc...

But I have to ask, why adopt a succubus if you don't want a bond that is at least partially sexual? I mean, they're people and are more than just sex and it is certainly possible but it seems odd to choose hard mode like that, if you understand me. Ubis are an easier spirit to bond with for many people because sexual energy is easy to access and enjoyable for them.
I think you slightly misunderstood what I was trying to get at here, or maybe I worded it badly, I posted that last message quite late so sorry if that was my bad :p) I do want to make part, if not most, of the bond with a Succubus via sexual energy (as it's what they drive off the most) either visualising them or hands on. (For the first 30 days though I am going to try to bond with as much sexual energy as possible as well as other bonding methods) Will she take offence to the fact that I wouldn't give her sexual energy on the daily? I mean, I pretty much release this energy daily anyway, but sometimes I just won't be 'in the mood' to do stuff like that you know.

Sorry for the confusion, I suppose I best not post on these forums at like 2/3 in the morning ;*D

~ NF - Nate
Coervus
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

LiveNobody wrote:...
Oh, pshhhhhh, whatever. Almost nobody can keep up that kind of energy daily for years on end. We are only teenagers for a brief while and time WILL reduce those drives.

I would think an Ubi who would be offended by an individual missed day would not get in the business of being a dedicated companion at all.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

LiveNobody wrote:Slightly odd question, but I feel like it relates with the initial forum topic.

I don't have a "sexual" relationship with either of my ubis. Was it my intention to when I had them conjured? Sure. But, our relationships have evolved organically in to something far more important. One is like a best friend/older protective sister to me. The other is a comforting presence.

I don't like to stereotype spirits by their nature and behaviors when they were alive. Instead I prefer to think that they are as diverse as we are. :)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
LiveNobody
new here
new here
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote: I don't have a "sexual" relationship with either of my ubis. Was it my intention to when I had them conjured? Sure. But, our relationships have evolved organically in to something far more important. One is like a best friend/older protective sister to me. The other is a comforting presence.

I don't like to stereotype spirits by their nature and behaviors when they were alive. Instead I prefer to think that they are as diverse as we are. :)
Honestly, as long as my ubi(s) are happy to be around me then I'll be happy nonetheless. No matter how our relationships evolve in the future, whether it be sexual or, like you described, best friend / older protective sister <3 It will be interesting to see how the relationship evolves after the first month of bonding, I'd imagine that the first month of bonding will determine what sort of relationship you and your spirit will have? Speaking of which, how was the first month of bonding for you and your ubis? Was it as intense as you thought it would've been? Where the first few touches you experienced from them as vivid as you'd imagine them to be?

~ NF - Nate

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”