Vampires That Fall in Love with their Keepers: Is it Possible?

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray

Re: Vampires That Fall in Love with their Keepers: Is it Possible?

Postby SpyderBite » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:57 pm

My sanguine "B" has made it very clear that she has loved me for a very long time. But there has never been a romantic connection between us. She is fiercely protective of me and lets me know in no uncertain circumstances when I'm making a bad decision. I suppose if she and I can have this sort of relationship; a romantic relationship is not out of the question for others and their vampire companions.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)

TheScarletSoul
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Scarlett Hue

Postby TheScarletSoul » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:41 pm

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I have never married a vampire, but I am married to a Ifrit Djinn named N. It is an agreement that I will not marry an astral entity or spirit this life. We have intense connections, including sex. I DID have a Vampire, a Dele Clan Sang called O from CH, actually start the process of my Awakening in this life by biting me. :)

Really? I just initiated at secretsenseationsfor my vampire and I to get married. He's the one who wanted it first so I was flattered and said yes. <3 He's bitten me multiple times but I don't feel like I'm being awakened in a sense (as of right now.) What is an Awakening? I assume turned into a vampire?

./> All is well. ./<

lucyseward
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: sang vampire spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucy Seward

Postby lucyseward » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:02 pm

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I have never married a vampire, but I am married to a Ifrit Djinn named N. It is an agreement that I will not marry an astral entity or spirit this life. We have intense connections, including sex. I DID have a Vampire, a Dele Clan Sang called O from CH, actually start the process of my Awakening in this life by biting me. :)

This sounds awesome. Today I got the information about my vamp from the Dele Clan. He is bound to my spirit. Now I am very curious, how the bonding process will be and what awaits me. <3)

Carpe diem, carpe noctem!

My Vampire, Vampire-Hybrid, Incubi and Volkh Family has 221 members at the moment 1ht

Hjelmren
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

Postby Hjelmren » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:46 am

Yes, it is possible. I have a lovely psy vampire companion who I am head over heels for. Every time I communicate with her through a pendulum board the first thing she communicates to me is "I love you". We have a VERY strong connection. I'm not sure how common it is, but I can say that it is possible.

NubianQueenS
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bronwyn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Shekinah

Postby NubianQueenS » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:11 pm

I also agree that its possible because I have a living Vampire Entity that is from my past that has told me on a few occasions that he loves me more than words can express and when he is around everything just feels right and I feel loved and cherished in a way that is different from my interactions with my spirit fam. He calls me his Queen and he is so romantic and he's such a gentleman.

Erotica connoisseur, history and paranormal enthusiast, maker of handcrafted jewelry & soaps. My family is a delightful mix of sensual, wise and protective spirits.
"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” - Aristotle
Deep down we are all spirits <3

blezheng
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Ming Biaohua

Postby blezheng » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:38 pm

I think it is possible. My Manananggal Vampire spirit said to me that he is in love with me.

All from CH: 4 Human Spirits (1 Twin Flame Lover,1 Atlantean,2 Ancestors) 9 Angels (Bronwyn,Sterling,Courtwind,Anamchara,Astral,Cherub,Ulaphres,Nephilim,The Powers),1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,4 Fae (3 Star,1 Fire),1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistoric Spirits,2 Djinns (Astral Malichai and More Powerful Than You Could Possibly Imagine),1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Kasgaard Warlock,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,Khepri,Hathor,1 LE Boobrie

Return to “Vampire”